Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumpyfurball said:
Personally I would want to go all out to win this game.

------- Hart -------

Clichy -- Lescott -- Kompany -- Zaba

------ Garcia -- Barry -------

Milner ---------- Silva

--------- Kun -------

--------- Dzeko --------

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Milner
Garcia
Barry
Silva
Aguero
Balotelli

Looking forward to this game and I think we might finally win at the brittania. Aguero has to start to get him fit and firing again and he tore stoke apart at the etihad few week back.

Fazz28 said:
yatesy94 said:
----------------------Hart------------------------
Rekik---Kompany---Nastasic---Kolarov
--------------------Garcia---------------------
----Milner-------Balotelli----------Sinclair
---------------Dzeko------Tevez---------------

Get Balotelli out there playing he's been sat on his arse for the past 5 weeks doing nowt. Would like to see a solid physical backline like that one whilst giving Zabba a bit of a rest and also giving some invaluable experience for young Rekik. Agree with others on here players like Nasri and Silva go missing in these type of games, mainly due to them being bullied out the game.

Why we he play a young inexperienced left footed cb/lb at right back? Also nastasic will not play, lescott will for his height.

Personally I'd like to save Lescott to play against QPR. They'll be going all out to win that game and Joleons experience might just play an important part in that game. I'm sure Karim played a few games at RB for Pompey and from the reports I heard did rather well. Like Matija, ability wise, he's mature beyond his years - sure he wouldn't complain if he got told he was playing right-back on Sat.

yatesy94 said:
Fazz28 said:
yatesy94 said:

Get Balotelli out there playing he's been sat on his arse for the past 5 weeks doing nowt. Would like to see a solid physical backline like that one whilst giving Zabba a bit of a rest and also giving some invaluable experience for young Rekik. Agree with others on here players like Nasri and Silva go missing in these type of games, mainly due to them being bullied out the game.

Why we he play a young inexperienced left footed cb/lb at right back? Also nastasic will not play, lescott will for his height.

Personally I'd like to save Lescott to play against QPR. They'll be going all out to win that game and Joleons experience might just play an important part in that game. I'm sure Karim played a few games at RB for Pompey and from the reports I heard did rather well. Like Matija, ability wise, he's mature beyond his years - sure he wouldn't complain if he got told he was playing right-back on Sat.
Need Garcia and Lescott in against Stoke for their height and power. Maybe Kolarov too

I wonder who the ref will be? Might suit us it being on tv as Stoke might not want to be seen to kick us off the pitch.

yatesy94 said:
Fazz28 said:
yatesy94 said:

He can play CB or LB, but why would you play such an inexperienced player at one of the toughest grounds in england?.

Pretty sure every game at Stoke under Mancini has ended up 1-1 with them taking the lead?

1-1 with them taking the lead it is then.

I'd keep Dzeko and Tevez upfront and play Nasri instead of Silva with Milner out wide again.

Keep Silva and Aguero for our next league game.

Stoke at Stoke after we beat them in the final of the same competition? I'll be happy if we can get it back to the Etihad for a replay!

yatesy94 said:
Fazz28 said:
yatesy94 said:

I agree with your point on lescott but for me 100% he'll play.

Jh
Pz
Vk
Jl
Gc
Jg
Gb
Jm
Ds
Ed
Ct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.