Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we play from the off and don't start slowly we should win the game. Have to watch out for Crouch playing basketball to score a goal.

It's difficult to call this game as one team plays football, and the other plays rugby.

I actually think this is going to be the time that shows Stoke fans that what they have been dished up over the last few years is absolute dogshit. Quality, determination and skillful football will prevail and we will just "Play" them off the park. Let the ball do the talking. Stoke are AWFUL.

Let Pants have a game in this one because we will do what we did against Fulham and prevent them from getting a shot in.

It is a very close tie for the hate I have for Stoke, that is equalled with Everton, (not withstanding the natural hate for Trafford FC)

To be fair we should of won at their place this season. Dzeko hitting the post and having a c
Chip cleared off the line. I think we will do these.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:01 pm --<br /><br />To be fair we should of won at their place this season. Dzeko hitting the post and having a c
Chip cleared off the line. I think we will do these.

----------------------Hart------------------------
Rekik---Kompany---Nastasic---Kolarov
--------------------Garcia---------------------
----Milner-------Balotelli----------Sinclair
---------------Dzeko------Tevez---------------

Get Balotelli out there playing he's been sat on his arse for the past 5 weeks doing nowt. Would like to see a solid physical backline like that one whilst giving Zabba a bit of a rest and also giving some invaluable experience for young Rekik. Agree with others on here players like Nasri and Silva go missing in these type of games, mainly due to them being bullied out the game.

yatesy94 said:
----------------------Hart------------------------

Get Balotelli out there playing he's been sat on his arse for the past 5 weeks doing nowt. Would like to see a solid physical backline like that one whilst giving Zabba a bit of a rest and also giving some invaluable experience for young Rekik. Agree with others on here players like Nasri and Silva go missing in these type of games, mainly due to them being bullied out the game.

Why we he play a young inexperienced left footed cb/lb at right back? Also nastasic will not play, lescott will for his height.

---------------------Hart------------------------

It's a game for Panti as Hart is not good as set pieces against them.

Personally I would want to go all out to win this game.

------- Hart -------

Clichy -- Lescott -- Kompany -- Zaba

------ Garcia -- Barry -------

Milner ---------- Balotelli

--------- Tevez -------

--------- Dzeko --------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.