Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope we finally get a win there. cant see us playing our strongest team though considering we play qpr away 4 days later

jo_is_superman_ said:
hope we finally get a win there. cant see us playing our strongest team though considering we play qpr away 4 days later
Why not? We have a squad capable of winning both games.

Dumpyfurball said:
jo_is_superman_ said:
yes i know. but imo the best team will play vs qpr nd few squad players will be involved vs stoke. mario kolarov rodwell etc

------------------Hart-----------------
Zabaleta-Kompany-Nastasic-Kolarov
--------------Garcia-Barry-----------
Milner-----------Tevez----------Nasri
------------------Dzeko---------------

Dumpyfurball said:
jo_is_superman_ said:
I can see us making changes with QPR on Tuesday. QPR are at home in the Cup against MK Dons. They'll have our game in mind too, and will be able to rest players as they are at home

I'd be very tempted to play Pants at Stoke as he might find it easier to deal with the crosses than Joe, but I think mancini will stick with Hart

---------------Hart
Zab---Kompany---Lescott---Kolarov
--------------Garcia
--Milner--Rodwell--tevez--Nasri
-------------Dzeko

Then at QPR bring back Maicon, Nastasic, Clichy, Silva, Barry, Aguero and Balotelli

absolutely vital game, we need to stay in the cup.

i for one certainly want to visit wembley again, we had some magical days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.