Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
_____________Hart______________

Zab_____Lescott___Komps____Clichy

__________Rodwell___Garcia___________

___Milner________Silva_______Barry_____

_______________Tevez______________

All can handle themselves and will at the minimum bring the game back to the Etihad.

FantasyIreland said:

All can handle themselves and will at the minimum bring the game back to the Etihad.
Defensive midfielder playing left wing very solid game plan

Don't expect rodwell to start and possible aguero goes ahead of tevez

FantasyIreland said:

More likely that Barry drops back in place of Rodwell. Milner plays left and Silva right. Aguero as second striker behind Dzeko.

lionheart said:
palus said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Why mate ,why i m rag ,can u give me clue ?
Simply because only a Manure supporter would join Bluemoon and, with his very first post, recommend that City throw away their chances of progress in the FA Cup. As anybody with an ounce of intelligence would agree, we need a very strong team to get anything from the Potteries, especially in a cup competition.

First to congrats,u must be a real brave man to insult on internet. Here on forum my first post saying that i follow City and that we had couple hard games to play and if we wanna catch up with rags i daubt we can lose another game and that i was afraid last game when Zabba left the pitch . Also i was saying that we playing great and that potters where almost nothing against us and our high pressure . and i did not suggest take second team out, i m afraid of injures . So now when i explain my self i can tell u i really dont care for insults that is for children so i future i will ignore real tough fans who insult people on stupid base just to fell man enough. Now from what i watch from potters they cant do shit with ball on grass , we beat them so easy with that high pressure and us i recall they have just one shoot and that was lucky post from 30 metars. If we play great in defense like we play in last couple of game we would not have problems , and i think Lescot need to play , much better then Nastasic in air.

NoahCity said:
FantasyIreland said:

More likely that Barry drops back in place of Rodwell. Milner plays left and Silva right. Aguero as second striker behind Dzeko.
Think Bob will go for Edin or maybe Ballo if is not true that hes out, because we need tall players and Barry before Jack , Jack on bench ,Aguero in behind Edin .But we will see maybe u got it right.

NoahCity said:
FantasyIreland said:

This exactly, aguero has to start again now to get him fit and firing. If Mancini messes about with the team playing the likes of kolarov we won't win this game.

Ireland_for_pm said:
NoahCity said:
FantasyIreland said:

This exactly, aguero has to start again now to get him fit and firing. If Mancini messes about with the team playing the likes of kolarov we won't win this game.
I'd go with Pants to combat Stoke's aerial threat.

Len Rum said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
NoahCity said:
I'd go with Pants to combat Stoke's aerial threat.

There's no evidence to suggest that he's better at commanding the penalty box just because he's tall. How's about we play Hart because he's better?

Stoke City
Set piece goals: 13
Total goals: 22
Set-pieces %: 59.1%

Stoke are only 2nd to Real Zaragoza in Europe scoring from set plays
We already new they are this sort of team.
Would start Dzeko/tevez for and give the magician a free role in behind the front 2 to rip them to pieces, ctid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.