Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to beat the scum in the Final of the cup this year/ We didn't hummiliate them enough the year we won it. Lets go one better and do em in the Final this time

Will be in Fort Lauderdale with my two sons (all Blues) on Saturday when the game is on. Any suggestions please on somewhere in FL to watch the game? Thanks AB

Does anybody know if the SU bar is open and the usual busses are running? That pub they put us in earlier in the season was too small and a bit pricey.

FantasyIreland said:
_____________Hart______________

Zab_____Lescott___Komps____Clichy

__________Rodwell___Garcia___________

___Milner________Silva_______Barry_____

_______________Tevez______________

All can handle themselves and will at the minimum bring the game back to the Etihad.

Rodwell will come off the bench before he starts a game. And surely this is a game for Dzeko? although Mancini has previously played Balotelli and Sinclair in this fixture I believe in a deliberate attempt not to get drawn into their style of play. So who knows

Graceyboy said:
I really want to beat the scum in the Final of the cup this year/ We didn't hummiliate them enough the year we won it. Lets go one better and do em in the Final this time

lol fuck that, i wont sleep for weeks before.

andb said:
Will be in Fort Lauderdale with my two sons (all Blues) on Saturday when the game is on. Any suggestions please on somewhere in FL to watch the game? Thanks AB
Great bar to watch game in is Waxy Oconnors 1095 South East 17 Street Fort Lauderdale or McSorleys 837 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard or Stouts 3419 North Andrews Avenue Oakland Park, hope this helps I have watched City in these bars many times as they show all English Prem games,enjoy your hols.

Going to be a good laugh. Hoping for a good atmosphere despite the kick off time. Come on city!

lets not get ahead of ourselves...but id love to go to wembley, it seems to bring out all the best fans. All the old moaning season ticketers stay at home for this one :D

man beating united in that semi final was buzzing!<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:36 am --<br /><br />
davymcfc said:
Going to be a good laugh. Hoping for a good atmosphere despite the kick off time. Come on city!
yeah didnt realise it was on so early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.