Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Ducado said:
andrewmswift said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
This will go down as the worse performance by and under Mancini. Terrible defending always looked nervy and likely to concede another goal which gave Stoke the upper-hand. Terrible passing watching us become a lump forward team all first half was embarrassing.

Terrible subs made by Roberto to Mario on and take Carlos off was just mystifying totally dumfounded by that choice and in the end was making desperate subs to cover up this first mistake.

I'm really dreading the pumping we will take on Tuesday unless there is a remarkable improvement.

Very depressed and upset we look a shadow of the team this time last season.

there's no way you're a city fan

He is a bit suspect, or he could just be one of those really depressing people that you meet every now and then, we certainley attract all sorts on here

Hes a WUM or a pussy....either way, get rid

please :)

So unlucky not to win and the debutants all played well. Garcia could become a great player.

Dzeko looks the man in form and I would play him. Still not convinced about Mario, still not displaying his great form from Euro 2012.

Ducado said:
andrewmswift said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
This will go down as the worse performance by and under Mancini. Terrible defending always looked nervy and likely to concede another goal which gave Stoke the upper-hand. Terrible passing watching us become a lump forward team all first half was embarrassing.

Terrible subs made by Roberto to Mario on and take Carlos off was just mystifying totally dumfounded by that choice and in the end was making desperate subs to cover up this first mistake.

I'm really dreading the pumping we will take on Tuesday unless there is a remarkable improvement.

Very depressed and upset we look a shadow of the team this time last season.

there's no way you're a city fan

I imagine he's like that useless salesman on the Simpsons, forget his name...

He is a bit suspect, or he could just be one of those really depressing people that you meet every now and then, we certainley attract all sorts on here

I would normally be quite satisfied with a point at Stoke, but its a much poorer Stoke team than usual, and considering those two chances we had at the end, I'm a bit underwhelmed. A real plus was Javi Garcia, very good debut, and will only get better. Maicon was hot and cold, but you could see his quality, and I think will be first choice right-back. Sinclair was okay, his passing was good, but he did little overall. Our defending needs to improve.

Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Don't get me wrong.. but easily

Manchini = IDIOT
Maicon = to old for 3rd league, for PL an CL what a waste of money
Garcia = Looks OK
Sinclair = Same shit as AJ

DZEKO= In 3 minutes better than Balotelli in 90 Minutes

Haters gonna hate... but dzeko is still your best forward... I love dzeko and dzeko is a world class player.. as much as you hate him we love him GO EDIN!!!

If you read through my posts you will find that I'm not a poster given to swearing...........so with that in mind JUST FUCKOFF !!

Feeling gutted:(

Lads should've played much better...

And Dzeko should be one of starting eleven!

Damanino said:
Mancini still dont know how to win away to Everton, Stoke, Sunderland...

Didnt play well at all, strange subs, Dzeko way too late, but even in two minutes he did more than Balotelli in 85 minutes...
It is sad if Dzeko is only fourth choice between strikers behind Balotelli. He scored 4 goals in international matches. He scored before that in City amtches. Next to Tevez he is in the best form Agüero just coming back from injury...

Their goal was handball but stil we had more than 60 minutes to do something apart from tha last minute we created very few chances. Garcia's goal then Yaya's big miss and that's it...

It was always going to be hard away to Stoke we simply cant beat them and it didnt change this time. We need to play well ot sure we will learn from it. Passing the ball sideways at the back in 75 minutes and in the middle come on.

Clattenburg eat your mother.

It isn't very often that we play away to Real Madrid after an away game at Stoke. I'm happy with the traditional point, the number of shots on goal and two of our new signings looking good.
Trust in Bobby

rastus said:
Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Don't get me wrong.. but easily

Manchini = IDIOT
Maicon = to old for 3rd league, for PL an CL what a waste of money
Garcia = Looks OK
Sinclair = Same shit as AJ

DZEKO= In 3 minutes better than Balotelli in 90 Minutes

Haters gonna hate... but dzeko is still your best forward... I love dzeko and dzeko is a world class player.. as much as you hate him we love him GO EDIN!!!

The dzeko bit, I agree. The rest is shite
So one shot cleared off the line equates to being better than Mario's entire performance?...

Crucial to take the lead at Stoke. Longer the game goes on 0-0, especially when we go behind, they gain confidence, throw us off our game, the crowd get up and we just can't get going.

Glad to get this fixture out of the way tbh.

I still don't get Mario, there were a few times today when he used his pace to muscle past a couple of defenders and then when you think he's going to kick on and head for goal and cause some damage he seems to look for the next guy to touch him, go down and get a free kick near the box...taking the easy option. I'm starting to doubt this guy, not his ability, just his usefulness away from home which is basically not much...how many away goals has he scored in the league for us?
Garcia looks good, defence settled down, we were a bit off the pace in midfield for the first 16 mins of the 2nd half, a sluggish start to a half yet again. Ya Ya superb again.....all in all not a bad point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.