Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Good result, performance OK, lot of drama queens on here.

Kept the ball better when Barry came on, decent debuts from Maicon & Garcia.

Would have hooked Ballotelli earlier for Dzeko, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Unknown_Genius said:
I would normally be quite satisfied with a point at Stoke, but its a much poorer Stoke team than usual, and considering those two chances we had at the end, I'm a bit underwhelmed. A real plus was Javi Garcia, very good debut, and will only get better. Maicon was hot and cold, but you could see his quality, and I think will be first choice right-back. Sinclair was okay, his passing was good, but he did little overall. Our defending needs to improve.
Seriously?

BillyShears said:
Having just seen it again on French tv I've no fucking idea how handball wasn't given against Crouch. He must've handled it 3 times in the space of five seconds. Appalling decision.
The criteria for him is different, he's clumsy.

Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Don't get me wrong.. but easily

Manchini = IDIOT
Maicon = to old for 3rd league, for PL an CL what a waste of money
Garcia = Looks OK
Sinclair = Same shit as AJ

DZEKO= In 3 minutes better than Balotelli in 90 Minutes

Haters gonna hate... but dzeko is still your best forward... I love dzeko and dzeko is a world class player.. as much as you hate him we love him GO EDIN!!!
11182010_overreaction.jpg
sh249 said:
Decent performance, decent point, unlucky it wasn't all 3.

Obvious handball for their goal, shit happens. Other than that they didn't remotely trouble us. Looks like we're still lacking a bit of sharpness in the final third, but we still created enough to win it.

Can understand the Tevez sub with an eye to Tuesday. Not sure why people are moaning about Mario - one of our better players, I thought, looked sharp, but service wasn't great. All told, we were just too slow in our attacking - had the impression that if we'd just been able to step it up a gear, the chances would have come - tbf they did in last 10 mins, and it took 2 great saves and a clearance of the line to stop us winning.

Agree that Dzeko should have been given longer.

Not too concerned by the performances at the moment. Nowhere near our best, but always likely to be a hangover from the end of last season, plus euros. It'll come.

Can't wait for Tuesday.
approve-of-this-post-300x270.jpg

Ducado said:
Mod Note to the Bosnians

Enough already!

End of Mod Note
Today I'll be the lord of the Bosnians. We needed Dzeko to start or come on earlier, he's in fine form.

Oh well, we will improve as the season progresses, whereas Stoke will continue to be shit.

10 games from now, a point at Stoke might seem good. Plus we drew because of a blatant handball by that camel legged goon.

jimharri said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I would normally be quite satisfied with a point at Stoke, but its a much poorer Stoke team than usual, and considering those two chances we had at the end, I'm a bit underwhelmed. A real plus was Javi Garcia, very good debut, and will only get better. Maicon was hot and cold, but you could see his quality, and I think will be first choice right-back. Sinclair was okay, his passing was good, but he did little overall. Our defending needs to improve.
Seriously?

I think he will. I love Zabaleta, and Richards, but Maicon's attacking abilities, particularly at home, would give him an edge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.