Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

We were brilliant in the first ten minutes, then brilliant again in the last ten minutes.

The rest of the game we were mostly average or just okay.

Nothing seemed to stick up front in the first half hour of the second half. Roberto needed to make the changes he did really because it was quite poor up front.

Fair result. Good result really; Anfield, Britannia and Goodison are good pints if you get them great wins if you manage to get them.

I'm quite happy.

(jumping around like a dick at the end with Edin's chance, thought it was in!)

Stoke away is the one fixture where most teams are going to drop points. We played well but could have played better and the new players looked alright.

Maicon looked better after he got clobbered and received no free-kick. It was as if the penny finally dropped and he realised he might have to get stuck in to them.

Can't believe all the muppets having a go at Stoke. They weren't dirty today just hard honest graft.

At no point did I think we'd win this game they were at us for 90 minutes. Pity we didn't play with the same intensity.

I quite like the aerial threat Javi Garcia gives but I agree with Buka Dzeko is what is needed against Stoke

Fucking hate Stoke and everyone involved with the club. Such a shit team that somehow grinds out results against big teams, we should have got 3 points and clattenburg needs to stop giving decisions just to get on the crowds side.

Decent point but what a poor team selection any critism for me must be aimed at Mancini

Clearly was not working in the middle

Utterely stunned we start without Rodwell in a game like this - Sinclair was not working and Maicon least said

Javi started poorly but to his credit got better his goal was well taken and look to be a decent player

Should have won that. We were very unlucky and Clattenberg was awful.

Stoke are an embarrassment though, bunch of thugs hoofing it up to a beanpole hoping for the best. Their goal shouldn't have stood either after said beanpole started playing basketball in the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.