Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

black mamba said:
Dave S said:
dref619 said:
i must be blinded by dislike for mario now. i thought he was poor, got a few tough decisions of the ref, but i never really thought he looked a threat
Run out of patience with Balo long ago, too much promise with not enough end result for me. He's a luxury we can't afford.

Aside from one brilliant effort on the turn , and a poor pass to try and play Silva in , Balotelli struggled ........ we need more from him than this , and i don't doubt that Mancini , yet again , told him so !

Watch him come on as substitute against Madrid and change the game now.

But he needs to fight for his place and not play on reputation. I see him more in the papers these days for other things then football and that's not acceptable and luxury that only a player playing like Messi or Ronaldo can afford.

pudge said:
rastus said:
pudge said:
Wasn't the only time he gave the ball away, his passing going forward was abysmal.

You are a nasty person.
By pointing out that Maicon's passing was poor?

Sorry forgot the ;) but he did well, some nice movement and defending/ shooting. But as you say some astray passing as did Garcia. Listened to the Spanish commentary when he was body checked and expected a foul. The Spanish commentary immediately said Foul, but his mate said this is the PL they dont give fouls for that. So early days and a big learning curve for the new guys

RandomJ said:
bluebannana said:
nasri was the invisible man today

That's the big mystery with Nasri. Some games he will be near unplayable and look a real world class player and some games its like he isn't even on the pitch at all and goes hiding. I don't know if it's just a confidence thing or something else.

It's not even a big match-hiding thing from Samir, as his best games for us were against United and Chelsea last season. Maybe he's just a "home" player.

RochdaleBlue1990 said:
How did Scott Sinclair play today lads? Missed the game.

He was alright , but only in the odd moment ... he definetely needs to impress more .

Andouble said:
RandomJ said:
bluebannana said:
nasri was the invisible man today

That's the big mystery with Nasri. Some games he will be near unplayable and look a real world class player and some games its like he isn't even on the pitch at all and goes hiding. I don't know if it's just a confidence thing or something else.

It's not even a big match-hiding thing from Samir, as his best games for us were against United and Chelsea last season. Maybe he's just a "home" player.
Away at White hart Lane. What was it again; four assists that day? He can do it away from home, if he wants to.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
We played better at Stoke today than last season.....still quite pleased with a point. City are still champions, playing at Real on Tuesday, we've got some amazing players... Now, got a nice M&S Hot Chicken Tikka Masala curry and rice for tea with a couple of Sainsburys Chicken Tikka samosa .....life could be a heck of a lot worse (and it has been)

You should write speeches for the government. Well said and Bon appetit!

A point is not a disaster i see it as a point gained at stoke.The last time we lost their i was watching from the away stand at the brit

Daily Hate Mail - Stoke 1 Man City 1: New boy Garcia rescues a point for misfiring Blues

The Independent - Stoke cling on to draw with champions Manchester City

Spot the difference between the proper newspaper and the poor excuse of a newspaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.