Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

hallstreetblue said:
carlosthejackal said:
hallstreetblue said:
Only read the first 3 pages. Hope to fook there's some irony in most of them comments. I expected a tough game there. It seems, however that, lots of you didn't. That lots of you expect us to be knocking seven shades out of everyone. The likes of Stoke, Cardiff and Hull, have all earned the right to play in the premier league. With the amount injuries we have and a Champions League game comin up on tuesday, I think it's a crackin result at Stoke. Not pretty, but a very good point. Go and support Barca or Bayern FFS!
So you didnt see the game then

No mate, I was stood on the touchline myself, coaching my U15's to a 4-2 victory in Germany. My point is, all this negativity and this early stage of the season. Let's see how it goes first. If we lose in europe, lose against the rags and then Wigan and Villa, then I'll be flappin too. We never win at Stoke.

You are quite right to say we never win at Stoke BUT there is a pattern already emerging and it does not bode well. So far all Pellegrini seems to have achieved is to make us more suspect defensively whilst offering even less in attack than last season.

East Level 2 said:
Ducado said:
shrekmansour said:
Apparently the Mancini song was being called out by the fans-is this true?
If it is I would not be suprised.
I would be surprised! It would be pathetic
I was about 25 rows back, right behind the goals and I didn't hear it.

I heard one bloke sing it before being told to shut up.

Right now it's worrying, 4-5 more games played to this standard and a top 4 finish will be a tough call.

Pele looks a bit out of sorts to me, possibly understandably but Im afraid to say the owners have in my opinion possibly made their first big mistake since taking over.........I will add I really hope Im wrong.

Marvin said:
B\connellblue said:
No way should Chelseas defeat deflect away from Citys performance today. The only thing that concerns me is how city play or don't play as the case maybe. 4 games in and already the all to familiar " I thought we played well" shit has started. Now if the count thought we played well today this is sure going to be one boring season.
We didn't play well - who's saying we did

My grumble with the critics is they entirely miss the context? i.e The entire first choice defence out at a tough away ground

Chelsea's loss is relevant as it shows that playing away with a weakness means you will more than likely get punished. Thanks to Joe we got out with a point

And where are the idiots who slammed Hart at Cardiff, when he had a good game today?
I'm not happy with what I have seen from Pellegrini, but I'll criticise him when I think he's responsible. Today I don't think you can look beyond the circumstances of playing without so many key players
Pellegrini!
“I think we played well, we want to make more chances to score but they are tough opposition and if we played like we played today in the Cardiff game we would have won,”
Joe played very well today no doubt about that, unfortunately he was one of the few.

always a tough game at stoke , not many teams will win there this season , and theyve had a decent start , clichy,kompany,silva,richards injured and presumably he assessed the squad after the midweek internationals , and rested some players , another toothless performance though , there doesnt appear to be any progress .The next 3 games will tell us if we have the right manager, we need at least a draw in champs league , a good result against the rags and progress in the league cup .

mancity1 said:
hallstreetblue said:
carlosthejackal said:
So you didnt see the game then

No mate, I was stood on the touchline myself, coaching my U15's to a 4-2 victory in Germany. My point is, all this negativity and this early stage of the season. Let's see how it goes first. If we lose in europe, lose against the rags and then Wigan and Villa, then I'll be flappin too. We never win at Stoke.

We should be beating Stoke and not playing so piss poor though.

If you beat the Krauts 4-2 perhaps you could take over City..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.