Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I'm worried about us at the moment, feeble in every department. The confidence is poor, we lack conviction and a game plan. I know it's only four games but we look weak.

Doesn't it just.

Fucking rubbish for last 3 games and a derby to follow....

Maybe that's what we need to wake these players from this slumber!

For a bunch who all seem to say they love Pellegrini they have a funny way of showing it.

This isn't good enough at the moment and needs addressing quickly.

MCC said:
Sack the clowns who thought it was a good idea to get rid of barry. Absolutely fucking clueless.
You are clueless if you think Barry would help in a midfield 3. He'd be totally bypassed. I watched the whole of the Chelsea Everton game, and at times Barry was very ragged indeed.

MCC said:
Sack the clowns who thought it was a good idea to get rid of barry. Absolutely fucking clueless.

We couldn't break stoke down and you believe it's because we don't have garreth Barry ? My word

MCC said:

I'm not sure it's that to be honest.

I just think tactically at the moment either Pellegrini doesn't know what he is doing or the players are incapable of following his instructions.

What worked so well against Newcastle has not worked at all since and already changes are being made left right and centre.

At least it was Stoke away.

Something tells me won't be the first draw they claim there. Don't see many goals for United and the rest there either.

Still, City need to get sorted.

Or at least play their 1st team until the squad can get settled.

Joe Hart was once again brilliant with another clean sheet and earned us the point, he does not deserve the criticism he has attracted recently.
Nasri was totally ineffective on the left and as much has he grafts Milner on the right just can't cross a ball.

Marvin said:
You are clueless if you think Barry would help in a midfield 3. He'd be totally bypassed. I watched the whole of the Chelsea Everton game, and at times Barry was very ragged indeed.

I'd venture he was Everton's MOTM, and kept them in the game by blocking the Eto'o shot in the first half......oh wait, he was "ragged!"

And, considering Chelsea have the best midfield in the country, I'd say he had a FAR better day than ANYONE at City!!

One last thing, do you think we played with a midfield three? REALLY? Who were they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.