Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

citytill1die84 said:
flb said:
citytill1die84 said:
I'm not comparing Pellers to Mancini. You said it was a disgrace droping Aguero,Navas,Dzeko and Fernandinho when neither and I mean neither of them have had a good start to the season. Aguero has been greedy and gives the ball away to often deserves to be dropped. Dzeko at times has looked like the Dzeko under Mancini. Navas hasn't shown anything he's supposed to be lightning fast but i've not seen anything yet. Fernandinho hasn't shown anything yet either. Rodwell deserves his game time, Milner also deserves to play as does Negredo who should have 3 in 3 goal wise. Hopefully dropping Aguero,Dzeko,Navas & Fernandinho will give them a kick up the ass although I wouldn't say they were dropped Pellers has Tuesday in mind.

So they are all shit after 4 games then ?

Hahahahaha where did I say they were shit? Said they deserve to be dropped if they have been dropped. You clearly think Pellers is shit after 4 games tho don't u?

And there's the knockout blow!

Everything you've said is spot on tbh, flb must be pissed

kippaxblue76 said:
flb said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Cant agree there mate, Dzeko was poor against Hull and subbed at half time, hence Negredo starting today, as for Nasri......

The point in making mate is Manuel openly praises Edin and then drops him like a piece of worthless shit. He burst the net v Cardiff only to get the hook for daring to be under par in the first half against Hull. All I here is how good Pellagrini is on man management, where's the evidence of this fabled nonsense ?

Fair point but Negredo deserved his start after coming off the bench twice and scoring both times, he may also have Tuesday in mind.

Aguero should be dropped and not Edin, Yaya seem undropable regardless of how he plays and I'm sorry but playing a Spanish midfielder in defense over Lescott just isn't right mate, I'm all for giving Manuel a chance but he's getting so many basic things wrong its a real worry.

Poor very poor, irrespective of whether you are a Mancini inner or outer there can be no denying that the last 3 performances have been abysmal, taking us back to the days of clueless Hughes, whose team totally outplayed us. There Is not a single sign of improvement on the Mancini era in fact we look far worse. Bluemoon posters explained the problem after the Cardiff game but lessons have not been learned and worringly we are seeming to get worse with every game.
The staunch outers are understandably very quiet tonight and will no doubt come up with some suitably houlistic excuses.
Is it tactics, team selection or lack of effort from the players? The reality looks like it is all three.
Is it back to the days of lets get 40 points ?
Sad days in deed.
Still we retain our crown for shooting ourselves in the foot and for snatching failure from the jaws of success.

alanblue said:
Think our owners have droped a bollock appointing this Pellers bloke as manager

The feeling is starting to creep in but it's early days yet. Hope he can pick it up sooner rather than later.

Bentheblue said:
Poor very poor, irrespective of whether you are a Mancini inner or outer there can be no denying that the last 3 performances have been abysmal, taking us back to the days of clueless Hughes, whose team totally outplayed us. There Is not a single sign of improvement on the Mancini era in fact we look far worse. Bluemoon posters explained the problem after the Cardiff game but lessons have not been learned and worringly we are seeming to get worse with every game.
The staunch outers are understandably very quiet tonight and will no doubt come up with some suitably houlistic excuses.
Is it tactics, team selection or lack of effort from the players? The reality looks like it is all three.
Is it back to the days of lets get 40 points ?
Sad days in deed.
Still we retain our crown for shooting ourselves in the foot and for snatching failure from the jaws .

Yeah that's the spirit lets just get to 40 points, anything else is a bonus.

Berkovic_blue said:
citytill1die84 said:
flb said:
So they are all shit after 4 games then ?

Hahahahaha where did I say they were shit? Said they deserve to be dropped if they have been dropped. You clearly think Pellers is shit after 4 games tho don't u?

And there's the knockout blow!

Everything you've said is spot on tbh, flb must be pissed

Knock out blow

Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.