Stoke's good form about to run out?

california blue

they've been scoring a shit load of goals and are on a real high....their luck's bound to run out sooner or later

i for one am glad they got a few drubbings out their system -

I think we will sneak the final 5 - 0 :- D yaya toure will score them all

true form counts for shit when throwing a football from the half way line

6-fingers.jpg

Yes they've had a few good wins - hopefully this will just let our players know they can't just turn up.

If we compete we should win - key for us will be taking chances better than recently.

We need to play high up the pitch assuming Etherington isn't playing they aren't exactly blessed with pace so shouldn't get in behing us easily.

We also need to not give away stupid free kicks

Dreading set pieces against these muppets.I'm sure Pulis will have taken note of the goals we
let in at the weekend.I hope Carlos plays some part,as i think he'd get a lot of joy against them two big lumps they have at the back.

california blue said:
true form counts for shit when throwing a football from the half way line

6-fingers.jpg

I'm sure the Man City staff will have done their homework but in fairness this is the kind of attitude that has allowed us to win points this season as we have been pigeon holed which suits us fine.

Stoke won't roll over and die they never do and even without several players will fight to the end, but if Man City are at the top of their game they will win simple as that.

However our confidence is high so if we can sneak the first goal we can try and soak up the pressure and hit on the break. I think it will be a tight affair, Mancini doesn't seem to like his players playing an expansive game and the weight of expectation may affect the players and fans alike.

Here's hoping anyway.........:-)

california blue said:
Carlos would have a field day but he's been out too long...place on the bench with balo to start for me...We're ust not setup to play with Edin right now

I agree,Tevez is not fully fit yet,and if he does play a part it should be coming on from the bench.Same team and result as the semi final would do me :-)

When you say things like this, you usually get branded a rag, but i genuinely think we'll lose on Saturday. Our worst nightmare is Stoke. Their set up and style of play is perfect for exposing our weaknesses. Of course, i'll be singing my heart out at City Square, willing the lads on, but i just have a really bad feeling. Especially now that the rags are going to win the league on the same day. I'm shit scared to be honest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.