Stone Roses to reform

I don't quite get this kill the legacy thing. Their last tour was by all accounts a fucking shambles. Second Coming has its moments and some great playing but it's like a different band. They have a chance here to put all that right.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Shands said:

FUCKIN PMSL!!! At Ian Brown to the reporter for the Daily Mail:

Reporter "Quick one"

Ian "Quick one for you what does it feel like to represent a newspaper that use to support Adolf Hiter"

The reporter didn't know what to say...

They are fucking back!! Classic

Hearing the 4 of them back together has softened my stance, slightly, and it was good to hear Reni biggin up City but Brown's attack/piss take on the Daily Mail guy was top stuff...

'Did you vote Tory? No? No one ever votes Tory do they?'

Well played Browny.

HA! No one fuckin likes Daily Fail!!

I can't believe how many arguments I've had with people.... I'm only 23 and I feel like calling the 21 year olds slaggin it off kids...

One lad said it was ripping fans off and purely money based... why do people have to shit on other peoples parades?? Music wise this is the best thing I've heard as Stone Roses are my favourite band and as I've fallen out with the new generation of music that's come out lately the only bands I listen to now are the same ones I listened to from 13-18 years old...

I wouldn't care if tickets were £130 and they played shit I'm just happy i can say I've been to see my favourite band which looked pretty bleak till yesterday...

STONE FUCKIN' ROSES!!!

The video footage is on the band's website if anyone hasn't seen it and wishes to do so. I laughed out loud at Ian's quip about the rizla's.

Reni seems a little bit cautious but that's understandable, I'm sure he'll come good.

painting.jpg

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Old men getting back together to appease the taxman and pay their dealers have a go at the Daily Fail in a calculated attempt to garner the yoof rebellion and nostalgia market.
And everyone falls over themselves to proclaim their legendary Manc swagger.
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Not really no.

Ever got the feeling that some of us have been hoping this day would come and happy this has happened?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Old men getting back together to appease the taxman and pay their dealers have a go at the Daily Fail in a calculated attempt to garner the yoof rebellion and nostalgia market.
And everyone falls over themselves to proclaim their legendary Manc swagger.
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Not really no.

Ever got the feeling that some of us have been hoping this day would come and happy this has happened?

I hope you and any others going have a great time,I really do,I just don't think you can ever repeat the past,and it is best left in the realms of fond memory.
And even the pills are crap compared to 22 years ago,so little chance of narcotic utopia either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.