Stone Roses to reform

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Old men getting back together to appease the taxman and pay their dealers have a go at the Daily Fail in a calculated attempt to garner the yoof rebellion and nostalgia market.
And everyone falls over themselves to proclaim their legendary Manc swagger.
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

You've nailed it there.

Fiegning disinterest and aloofness even though most of em havent been in front of the press for 20 years.

Fools Gold.

Didsbury Dave said:
Old men getting back together to appease the taxman and pay their dealers have a go at the Daily Fail in a calculated attempt to garner the yoof rebellion and nostalgia market.

You've nailed it there.

Fiegning disinterest and aloofness even though most of em havent been in front of the press for 20 years.

Fools Gold.

Should we put you down for 2 tickets then lads? Or will you be busy popping footballs that have been kicked into your gardens?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Didsbury Dave said:

You've nailed it there.

Fools Gold.

Should we put you down for 2 tickets then lads? Or will you be busy popping footballs that have been kicked into your gardens?

PMSL! They've still got to go through their shed full yet GSC.

Fitton said:
£55 a ticket.

I'd have paid double that.

Same here. It will be an all day "festival", no doubt there will be several other good bands on as well, hopefully up and coming local ones.

I fail to see why not getting carried away on a nostalgia trip amounts to popping footballs,but hey ho.
As I said before,I hope everyone has a whale of a time,that the drugs do work,and that the sun shines all day.
But I would rather remember the one album wonders in their heyday,not their semi-retirement.

Fitton said:
£55 a ticket.

I'd have paid double that.

Same here. It will be an all day "festival", no doubt there will be several other good bands on as well, hopefully up and coming local ones.

I fail to see why not getting carried away on a nostalgia trip amounts to popping footballs,but hey ho.
As I said before,I hope everyone has a whale of a time,that the drugs do work,and that the sun shines all day.
But I would rather remember the one album wonders in their heyday,not their semi-retirement.

well bang it on then, skip to sugar spun sister and stop fucking moaning.

will be worth the £55 a ticket. as someone has said it will be an all day thing, loads of bands plenty of beer a few joints and bang we're back at spike island.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.