Stone Roses to reform

BlueMooner87 said:
gutted not to get tickets, but I do think Heaton Park is an error should have done old trafford cricket, didn't enjoy heaton for the oasis gigs.
loved that gig, only problem was getting back. im not walking all that way ever again

stimo said:
BlueMooner87 said:
gutted not to get tickets, but I do think Heaton Park is an error should have done old trafford cricket, didn't enjoy heaton for the oasis gigs.
loved that gig, only problem was getting back. im not walking all that way ever again

haha I remember when we all walked fuckin' miles as well, fuck knows where we were I was wankered, didn't get home till about 1:30-2:00am we left Heaton Park about 11:30ish

this time im gonna stick around backstage for a few beers then a taxi back. this is my way of saying im going backstage for hideously overpriced beers and burgers

Looks like I've got a couple of spares for this for the Friday gig. I'm not looking to rip anyone off but would swap 2 Stone Roses tickets for 2 Noel Gallagher tickets for next week if anyone's interested?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
My mates brother is selling me 2 of his Sunday tickets for £65 each (£55 ticket and £10 booking fee) GET IN!!

STONE FUCKIN' ROSES!!!

Patience is a virtue. Nice one.

Cheers lads!

I just hope everyone else gets tickets as well, I'm still annoyed at the ticket touting going on eBay! I thought eBay called a stop to this, someone needs to because it just completely ruins everything for everyone else!

Anyone still without tickets, keep an eye on there official site for there world tour which is likely to be in liverpool on the 5th July and London 7th and 8th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.