Stone Roses to reform

Yeah I offered them here and didn't get any responses for ages. I got a pair for both dates and most of my mates managed to get Saturday so I saw a few were struggling on here so offered them up.

Others on here have been kind enough with City tickets when I haven't had enough points (Juventus and Villarreal being the main ones) and lifts so thought I'd give a little magic back.

Just saw your reply shady. The only reason I got both pairs was that I knew it would be a bit mad and wasn't sure what my mates would get. Greenie got Saturday which was the preferred day so I kept them and sold the other pair on here. I only got a pair for Saturday as the other is for Fanzone Danny who is abroad on holiday and couldn't buy.

mancmackem said:
Yeah I offered them here and didn't get any responses for ages. I got a pair for both dates and most of my mates managed to get Saturday so I saw a few were struggling on here so offered them up.

Others on here have been kind enough with City tickets when I haven't had enough points (Juventus and Villarreal being the main ones) and lifts so thought I'd give a little magic back.

fair play to you mate....i'm just annoyed as fuck about it all tbh

Shands said:
Did all the Roses Reform Society get tickets? GSC, Toma, CityKev?

did i bollocks like. i had to start work at 5:00 and had my sister on the case. blees her, she spent a couple of hours trying for me with her daughter watching a peppa pig marathon. i owe her a drink for trying. it was a fucking sham if you ask me. the poster clearly pointed towards the phonelines but 150,000 tickets were sold within 14 minutes? bullshit. the phonelines are as much of a scam as those twats ant and dec ripping off the public on voting lines. i'm gutted but not without hope. someone will hopefully come up trumps in the next 8 months.

as for those blues who did get there grubby little hands on them, i hope you all have a fucking top day. it'll be a class summer with city winning the league, england and ireland in the euros and the stone roses on stage. i'll set my stereo up in the back garden with the album on, send the kids to their grannies, neck a couple of e's and a crate of red stripe and tell any passers by here in hull that it's not where you're from but where you're at.

Shady, I wouldn't panic mate I've seen it all before. The only reason I was lucky is that I've had previous practice for Morrissey tickets which were a nightmare to get during 'You Are The Quarry' as he played venues that held 1k-3k (apart from the M.E.N). Don't bother on the phones, just hit online.

You'll get some tickets returned, and also cancelled. I'm thinking you might get some go up tomorrow/monday when card payments decline. 250k transactions is a lot to wade through. Just keep checking those websites.

I'll keep an eye out for you all too.

mancmackem said:
Shady, I wouldn't panic mate I've seen it all before. The only reason I was lucky is that I've had previous practice for Morrissey tickets which were a nightmare to get during 'You Are The Quarry' as he played venues that held 1k-3k (apart from the M.E.N). Don't bother on the phones, just hit online.

You'll get some tickets returned, and also cancelled. I'm thinking you might get some go up tomorrow/monday when card payments decline. 250k transactions is a lot to wade through. Just keep checking those websites.

I'll keep an eye out for you all too.

nice one mate ;)

citykev28 said:
Shands said:
Did all the Roses Reform Society get tickets? GSC, Toma, CityKev?

did i bollocks like. i had to start work at 5:00 and had my sister on the case. blees her, she spent a couple of hours trying for me with her daughter watching a peppa pig marathon. i owe her a drink for trying. it was a fucking sham if you ask me. the poster clearly pointed towards the phonelines but 150,000 tickets were sold within 14 minutes? bullshit. the phonelines are as much of a scam as those twats ant and dec ripping off the public on voting lines. i'm gutted but not without hope. someone will hopefully come up trumps in the next 8 months.

as for those blues who did get there grubby little hands on them, i hope you all have a fucking top day. it'll be a class summer with city winning the league, england and ireland in the euros and the stone roses on stage. i'll set my stereo up in the back garden with the album on, send the kids to their grannies, neck a couple of e's and a crate of red stripe and tell any passers by here in hull that it's not where you're from but where you're at.

Hope some tickets come your way Kev, and you too GSC, we can't have the believers missing out!

It took me an hour and 15minutes to get through and then I managed to get through twice in the space of ten minutes.

In the olden days of phoning up it all seemed a bit fairer.

Whilst your transaction isn't going through on the internet another 10,000 tickets get sold. I never believe the 'we'll connect you as soon as we are able' message anyway.

I almost got through on on Ticket Master after 10-minutes, only for it to fail as I was putting in my card details.

gutted not to get tickets, but I do think Heaton Park is an error should have done old trafford cricket, didn't enjoy heaton for the oasis gigs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.