Stone Roses to reform

For people without tickets.......don't panic!

There will hundreds upon hundreds switching hands around Manchester nearer the time.

When Oasis played there, I got a ticket about a week before hand. There will always be some going around. You just might have to pay a little over the odds.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
stimo said:
BlueMooner87 said:
gutted not to get tickets, but I do think Heaton Park is an error should have done old trafford cricket, didn't enjoy heaton for the oasis gigs.
loved that gig, only problem was getting back. im not walking all that way ever again

haha I remember when we all walked fuckin' miles as well, fuck knows where we were I was wankered, didn't get home till about 1:30-2:00am we left Heaton Park about 11:30ish

Hope I see you there because I'll fucking twat you!!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 am --

citykev28 said:
mancmackem said:
I've reported the post, hope he gets banned.

nice one. i truly hope you and ban-mcfc enjoy the gig. blues helping each other out is the spice of life. ripping people off because you've been lucky enough to get through, meanwhile denying someone the chance to buy two for themselves is bastard wrong.

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm --

BlueStar1978 said:
Read mate! I got them for some mates, but seeing the prices they are going for I might as well sell them cover my cost for the tickets and hotel and make a proper day out for it.

You sound like the worst business man in world! What are you a tree hugger? One for all and all for one!! This isn't against the law you know:

oh i read it. you bought them for your mates who you decided were wankers the minute it occured to you that you could make a profit out of a fellow blue. you don't know how to sell on ebay so thought you'd come on here and tout.

the clock is ticking.....

and your a fucking prick!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 am --

de niro said:
citykev28 said:
mancmackem said:

nice one. i truly hope you and ban-mcfc enjoy the gig. blues helping each other out is the spice of life. ripping people off because you've been lucky enough to get through, meanwhile denying someone the chance to buy two for themselves is bastard wrong.

BlueStar1978 said:
Read mate! I got them for some mates, but seeing the prices they are going for I might as well sell them cover my cost for the tickets and hotel and make a proper day out for it.

You sound like the worst business man in world! What are you a tree hugger? One for all and all for one!! This isn't against the law you know:

oh i read it. you bought them for your mates who you decided were wankers the minute it occured to you that you could make a profit out of a fellow blue. you don't know how to sell on ebay so thought you'd come on here and tout.

he's gone.

You should should give people a chance before rushing to get rid of them, KNOB HEAD!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 am --<br /><br />If you knobs have given me the chance to explaine instead of being fucking ass holes you would have seen that I was trying to work this in favour of both of us. Tricky you say you have your tickets now?! I hope you have paid over the odds because that would make you a bigger arse hole than you already are! City fucking kev your just a knob! De niro thought more of you can see your just a fucking sheep! see you later knob heads!! boring shit anyway!

triger700 said:
stimo said:
loved that gig, only problem was getting back. im not walking all that way ever again

haha I remember when we all walked fuckin' miles as well, fuck knows where we were I was wankered, didn't get home till about 1:30-2:00am we left Heaton Park about 11:30ish

citykev28 said:
mancmackem said:

BlueStar1978 said:

de niro said:
citykev28 said:

he's gone.

You should should give people a chance before rushing to get rid of them, KNOB HEAD!!!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 am --

If you knobs have given me the chance to explaine instead of being fucking ass holes you would have seen that I was trying to work this in favour of both of us. Tricky you say you have your tickets now?! I hope you have paid over the odds because that would make you a bigger arse hole than you already are! City fucking kev your just a knob! De niro thought more of you can see your just a fucking sheep! see you later knob heads!! boring shit anyway!
will be fun while it lasts

Whilst we are on the Stone Roses theme

Had a couple of disagreements with a few deluded scousers. The song Mersey Paradise is in my eyes a song about the River Mersey which obviously runs through Manchester and was a place where a couple of them used to hang out as kids hence the lyrics. (Thats what I have heard anyway)
A few scousers I know are adamant it was produced for there love of Liverpool. The line "Rivercools where I belong " they thought was Liverpool's where i belong and that the song is a loving for the City of Liverpool.

Correct me if im wrong!

Oh and I have heard a rumour Mani said it was a sarcastic jibe at Liverpool about the shit from Manchester being washed and flushed down to Liverpool where it belongs,

Pezzer2 said:
Whilst we are on the Stone Roses theme

Had a couple of disagreements with a few deluded scousers. The song Mersey Paradise is in my eyes a song about the River Mersey which obviously runs through Manchester and was a place where a couple of them used to hang out as kids hence the lyrics. (Thats what I have heard anyway)
A few scousers I know are adamant it was produced for there love of Liverpool. The line "Rivercools where I belong " they thought was Liverpool's where i belong and that the song is a loving for the City of Liverpool.

Correct me if im wrong!

Oh and I have heard a rumour Mani said it was a sarcastic jibe at Liverpool about the shit from Manchester being washed and flushed down to Liverpool where it belongs,

I haven't a clue, but why were on the subject of it..

it's one of their best songs imo, absolutely amazing.

i'd choose to listen to that over a majority of their bigger hits.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=35mNB234cx4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=35mNB234cx4</a>

triger700 said:
stimo said:

citykev28 said:
mancmackem said:

BlueStar1978 said:

de niro said:
citykev28 said:

he's gone.

You should should give people a chance before rushing to get rid of them, KNOB HEAD!!!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 am --

If you knobs have given me the chance to explaine instead of being fucking ass holes you would have seen that I was trying to work this in favour of both of us. Tricky you say you have your tickets now?! I hope you have paid over the odds because that would make you a bigger arse hole than you already are! City fucking kev your just a knob! De niro thought more of you can see your just a fucking sheep! see you later knob heads!! boring shit anyway!

PMSL well someones just thrown the COC out the window.

The fairest way to sell any gig tickets in my opinion is that for the first few days of being on sale they should only be available to buy in person at the ticket office, that way you'll get the genuine committed fans who are willing to que up and get one... after that they can go on open sale online etc for all the touts, profiteers and plastics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.