Stop moaning and get behind Mancini

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
WNRH said:
I am a so called "mancini fan" and i hope he is with us for many more years and this season has been the best i have ever seen....

I am not happy with us at the moment

Er, ok.

What's so hard to understand? We have been in the top four all season, we have players like David Silva, Adam Johnson, Mario Balotelli playing for us and we are going to Wembley for the first time in a major competition. I don't know if you have been living under a rock for the last two decades but that hasn't happend that much.

I am not happy with picking up 11 points out of the last 24.

So again, what's so hard to understand?

WNRH said:

What's so hard to understand?

That you claim "this season has been the best i have ever seen" and you are "not happy with us at the moment".

Complete contradiction.

we are going to Wembley for the first time in a major competition.

The fact we are going to Wembley for a semi is down to the FA, not Mancini.

Hughes got us to a semi and the quaters of the Europa.

I am not happy with picking up 11 points out of the last 24.

But...

this season has been the best i have ever seen....

So again, what's so hard to understand?

LOL. I give up.....

WNRH said:
What's so hard to understand?

That you claim "this season has been the best i have ever seen" and you are "not happy with us at the moment".

Complete contradiction.

The fact we are going to Wembley for a semi is down to the FA, not Mancini.

Hughes got us to a semi and the quaters of the Europa.

But...

LOL. I give up.....

You give up sunshine, if you can't understand what i am saying when it is not hard to understand then there is no hope is there?

p.s i must send a bottle of champers to Mr Berstein, Noel Gallagher and co for getting us to the FA Cup semi final. Top blues.

when we win couple of games..this is it were on our way ..bluemoon is rising mancini is a god ..lose a couple and all of a sudden were shite mancini out.. negative boring....At the start of the season we were told countless times it takes time to build a winning side regardless of the money you spend. All this about needing time to settle an gel. Getting used to the premiership for some players was also mentioned. We have seriously rich new owners who will build a very successful club sooner rather than later but unfortunately a lot of the fans want it now. patience is the key enjoy the rise and stop acting like demanding little brats. the other top teams in the prem arent just gonna let us roll all over them straight away

WNRH said:
p.s i must send a bottle of champers to Mr Berstein, Noel Gallagher and co for getting us to the FA Cup semi final. Top blues.

I'd send thanks to all those who made the draws.

We won home games against Leicester, Notts County, Aston Villa Reserves and Reading to get to Wembley.

A very average Championship side would be playing at Wembley now if they had had the draws we had. It's hardly Mancini's tactical genius that has got us there, it's been the luck of the draw.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 pm --<br /><br />
dennis tuearts hatrick balls said:
the other top teams in the prem arent just gonna let us roll all over them straight away

The top three teams have their worst sides for years. They have effectively begged us to overtake them but the manager's tactics and his woeful signings have cost us that chance.

We are only fourth because the rest of the competition is average to shit!

Bluemoon115 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Why what would you class as a great job for a manager in our situation now? You think were just going to go and win the league because we've got money?
Yes, because the only two options are:

Win the league because we've got loads of money.

or

Play bollockless football for months, grinding out a few decent results in the process.

Roberto Mancini took over a side that was in poor form, challenging for Champions League football, and in a semi final against them lot.

My how we've grown...
Surely that means we have to stay with Mancini? What happens if we get another manager? Will we just be challenging for the same honours again? We stay with Mancini and let him have a proper pre-season with the players and you watch our form improve, watch us play Champions League football and be in finals against them lot.

Mancini has been here just as long as Hughes was, and we're in the same position. But Mancini has trophies on his CV, and Hughes doesn't.

I say stick with Roberto.

DD said:
We won home games against Leicester, Notts County, Aston Villa Reserves and Reading to get to Wembley.
A very average Championship side would be playing at Wembley now if they had had the draws we had. It's hard
The top three teams have their worst sides for years. They have effectively begged us to overtake them but the manager's tactics and his woeful signings have cost us that chance.

shu0265l.jpg

johnny crossan said:
DD said:
A very average Championship side would be playing at Wembley now if they had had the draws we had. It's hard

shu0265l.jpg

Honest and observant actually, as opposed to blinded or deluded!:)

Of course you could actually point out where I am wrong as oppsoed to trying to make yourself look funny in front of the audience.

MCFC BOB said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yes, because the only two options are:

Win the league because we've got loads of money.

or

Play bollockless football for months, grinding out a few decent results in the process.

Roberto Mancini took over a side that was in poor form, challenging for Champions League football, and in a semi final against them lot.

My how we've grown...
Surely that means we have to stay with Mancini? What happens if we get another manager? Will we just be challenging for the same honours again? We stay with Mancini and let him have a proper pre-season with the players and you watch our form improve, watch us play Champions League football and be in finals against them lot.

Mancini has been here just as long as Hughes was, and we're in the same position. But Mancini has trophies on his CV, and Hughes doesn't.

I say stick with Roberto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.