Spurs D W W D W D (12 pts)

Current Form: Away PL ( Last 6 games)

Chelsea L L W W D W ( 10 pts)
Arsenal L D W W D D (9 pts)
Liverpool L L W W L W (9 pts)
Spurs L D W W L D ( 8 pts)
Utd D W L W L L (7 pts)
City W D L W D L L (5 pts)

Not too shabby really...Plenty of points to play for.
Let's get behind the blues.

Putting a win in that doesn't exist is shabby! ;-)

2away points from the last 15 isn't shabby, it is plain unacceptable in the style in which those games were approached.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
He's doing a great job, at the very very least give him until the end of the season, so what if we could get mourinho tomorrow, what's he going to do between now and the end of the season that Mancini can't? If mourinho came in our target would still be the top four. Give Mancini a break, I have faith that he will get us a champions league spot, and an fa cup final is a huge bonus.

Rant over

i'm not a mancini outer....but he deserves all the criticisms he's getting at the minute.

Why though? Explain

I reckon RM is still learning the EPL and the only way he'll get the experience and knowledge is staying with us. Can we at least give him one more season before calling for his head? Some of us have been on this rollercoaster for decades so keep the faith lads and remember we are City. Onwards and upwards you Blues!

MillisleBlue said:
I reckon RM is still learning the EPL and the only way he'll get the experience and knowledge is staying with us. Can we at least give him one more season before calling for his head? Some of us have been on this rollercoaster for decades so keep the faith lads and remember we are City. Onwards and upwards you Blues!

I too have been on the same rollerccoaster for decades but honestly believe that a change in management is needed, either in Mancini's style of management or if he can not adapt his style, then I'm sorry but it has to be a personnel change. If he can not realise the continuous folly of trying to draw against the bigger teams and losing then he's not the man.

Nice to see a show of faith behind Mancini,but i do understand where the frustrations are creeping in from City fans.Our style of football isn't exactly the most attractive to watch,some of his signings haven't been entirely convincing either,and being cautious against the big teams hasn't exactly worked in our favor.

I myself have always said we need some stability,but if we end up potless again this season,and without a champions league berth,i fear the worst for our current manager.

MillisleBlue said:

no chance, i wont boo him because i would never do that to someone who represents city but i wont sing his name from now on because i dont want him at the club.

MillisleBlue said:
But hang on - we keep getting sold the line that he's a born winner, who has won loads of trophies at the top-level as a player and manager. So why does he need to "learn" the Premier League? It's the same as Serie A - 11 men, a football and the one who scores the most goals wins.

The problem is he's not trying to learn the Premier League but is trying to play a style that simply won't work. If he's shown any signs of learning to adapt, we'd have seen it by now.

Prestwich_Blue said:
MillisleBlue said:
But hang on - we keep getting sold the line that he's a born winner, who has won loads of trophies at the top-level as a player and manager. So why does he need to "learn" the Premier League? It's the same as Serie A - 11 men, a football and the one who scores the most goals wins.

The problem is he's not trying to learn the Premier League but is trying to play a style that simply won't work. If he's shown any signs of learning to adapt, we'd have seen it by now.

Wait, so young players have to learn their trade, and learn from their mistakes, but young managers don't?

Isn't that a bit stupid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.