stop the chant

Girl guide alert
Most of the songs we sing could be described as arrogant, if you don't like don't sing it, me and a few other thousand city fans will sing it. So its alright to take the piss out of united debt but not sing this song LMFAO !

I cant stand the chant either, we should get behind the team thats playing out on the pitch. Another annoyance is when playing any team other than United, we start singing "If you hate Man United clap your hands". Why. Do Scunthorpe really give a shit who our fans hate!

Anyway, for next week against the rags I think we should rip the arse out of "Welcome to Manchester" and have the Tevez banner hung on the screens as we know it pisses off Baconface. Shame he doesnt thing the Stretford End banner is as petty.

The rest of the prem hate us anyway, i dont really care what other fans or pundits think about us. Id rather us be good and hated, than the old story of awwwww city are alright(because their no threat to us)
If they think city only get good crowds because we got some money then they a bit stupid themselves.

Oh and its a laugh,

did you know Roslers grandad bombed old trafford, surley that in worse taste.

ya can't do fuck all anymore at football without being moaned at by the pc brigade, you know, the ones that moan there tits off on bm, but say fuck all to anyone at the matches. shithouses

Time and place.

I don't mind singing it at clubs like Chelsea, Rags, Spuds or anyone giving us loads.

Don't really see the point in singing it to Bolton, Blackburn etc as to be fair we could buy them before ADUG!!

i thought this was going to be the carlos tevez is a blue, is a blue chant.

It was out in full force last night, i just wish it had a different ending!! I can't/won't sing it

parkerblue said:
i thought this was going to be the carlos tevez is a blue, is a blue chant.

It was out in full force last night, i just wish it had a different ending!! I can't/won't sing it

Me too, I hope to god we dont sing it at the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.