Stop the f***ing moaning

MOANING,,,, the only subject you cannot moan about on this forum are the moaners, after all the forum would be empty without them, and the ground would be half full. The moaners are our lifeblood, heritage,
Only Blackburn fans are a match for us at the moment. Earplugs, mate, let them enjoy a good moan, they pay their money. Dont moan at the moaners.

ANY1aBLUE said:
chicagoblues said:
Look at yourself ???
You are fucking moaning about world class players and a world class TEAM

We have 5 world class players: Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, Kompany and Hart.
We have 6 very good players: Zabaleta, Silva, Dzeko, Clichy, Javi, Richards
BUT We have 6 average Prem players: Barry, Rodwell, Lescott, Kolarov, Sinclair, Nasri.

Honest assessment of where we are. It takes time to build a team capable of winning the CL and we are some way short of that. Buying a world class CB in the summer would have gone a long way to getting there, but it didnt happen, so -
We are NOT a WORLD CLASS team - fact.........................

Silva not world class give your head a fucking wobble. As for FACT how does a not so world class team win the premiership?

We are slowly getting into the season,there is no major reason to worry about making a good job of defending our title.Merlin needs a rest,in my opinion,Aguero wouild have scored that late chance if he had been proper match fit.We are still unbeaten in the league,and will get better.

supercrystal7 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
We have 5 world class players: Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, Kompany and Hart.
We have 6 very good players: Zabaleta, Silva, Dzeko, Clichy, Javi, Richards
BUT We have 6 average Prem players: Barry, Rodwell, Lescott, Kolarov, Sinclair, Nasri.

Honest assessment of where we are. It takes time to build a team capable of winning the CL and we are some way short of that. Buying a world class CB in the summer would have gone a long way to getting there, but it didnt happen, so -
We are NOT a WORLD CLASS team - fact.........................

I would lift Nasri up a notch and Barry up a notch

I would demote Zabaleta who for me is very average against the very best sides.

It is too early to say if Garcia will be a very good player for us. He wasnt good yesterday and wasnt against Madrid.
First of all I would change the third category from average to good Premiership players. No senior player in your squad with the possible exception of Sinclair is average. They would virtually all be starters in a top 10 Premiership team.

Agree with your adjustments except you should demote Hart and promote Silva as well. Balotelli would get into the very good players too. Basically your strength over your rivals in the league is the number of world class players you have compared to them. Your weakness is your lack of players in the second category.

Comparison with United

World Class Players: RVP, Vidic, Rooney
Very good players: Nani, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Hernandez, Valencia, Scholes, Smalling, Rafael, Kagawa, De Gea, Young(?),
Good players: Welbeck, Jones, Cleverly, Anderson, Giggs, Fletcher, Evans

Consequently you rely on your world class players much more your rivals rely on anyone player. When they are off form as they are now it effects your team much more. If they play well then you probably beat your rivals home and away.

Ultimately last year the deciding factor in the league was your best team, being much better than United and just outclasing them. Against the other 18 teams United did get 6 more points and had a better goal difference.

I know I've asked this before Crystal but dont you have anything else to do than continuosly post on another club's forum? Dont Palace have a forum? Not being critical I just find it wierd.

Stoned Rose said:
supercrystal7 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I would lift Nasri up a notch and Barry up a notch

I would demote Zabaleta who for me is very average against the very best sides.

It is too early to say if Garcia will be a very good player for us. He wasnt good yesterday and wasnt against Madrid.
First of all I would change the third category from average to good Premiership players. No senior player in your squad with the possible exception of Sinclair is average. They would virtually all be starters in a top 10 Premiership team.

Agree with your adjustments except you should demote Hart and promote Silva as well. Balotelli would get into the very good players too. Basically your strength over your rivals in the league is the number of world class players you have compared to them. Your weakness is your lack of players in the second category.

Comparison with United

World Class Players: RVP, Vidic, Rooney
Very good players: Nani, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Hernandez, Valencia, Scholes, Smalling, Rafael, Kagawa, De Gea, Young(?),
Good players: Welbeck, Jones, Cleverly, Anderson, Giggs, Fletcher, Evans

Consequently you rely on your world class players much more your rivals rely on anyone player. When they are off form as they are now it effects your team much more. If they play well then you probably beat your rivals home and away.

Ultimately last year the deciding factor in the league was your best team, being much better than United and just outclasing them. Against the other 18 teams United did get 6 more points and had a better goal difference.

I know I've asked this before Crystal but dont you have anything else to do than continuosly post on another club's forum? Dont Palace have a forum? Not being critical I just find it wierd.

would you?
i mean why post if there is nobody there to read it :)

Hate these shite threads, its a forum ffs a place to talk about city and when they play poorly which they have done all season we can criticise them.

WEMBLEY76 said:
We are slowly getting into the season,there is no major reason to worry about making a good job of defending our title.Merlin needs a rest,in my opinion,Aguero wouild have scored that late chance if he had been proper match fit.We are still unbeaten in the league,and will get better.

Summed up nicely in 2 sentences pal. However, I would only disagree on Silva, on the basis that sometimes it’s better to let the player actually play himself into form, IMO this applies especially to the more accomplished players (I hesitate using World Class as people seem to take umbrage with this description!) and without doubt Silva is one of these!

We started last year like a train, not so this year, so let’s hope we have a much better January and finish like a train and retain our title in the bargain!

chicagoblues said:
Look at yourself ???
You are fucking moaning about world class players and a world class TEAM

It's the "Mancini Out" posts which irk me. After a DRAW, not even a loss.

Our fans are spoilt already it seems. Unfortunately this is what happens when money comes into a club, just look at Chelsea at their part time supporters who were supporting Millwall and West Ham before Roman came along.

(I've supported City since 1990 by the way)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.