Stop the f***ing moaning

Miss City said:
I'm not fishing at all.

I was just saying that some of the newer supporters are acting like spoilt brats. It's what happens when a takeover happens. We do have a small minority of spoilt fans, it's a fact really.

poor attempt...........

Moaning? I'll give you bast*rd moaning - what's happened to the matchday programme?? Pile of cack now. (And no, I won't be buying it again. Ever....)

Miss City said:
I'm not fishing at all.

I was just saying that some of the newer supporters are acting like spoilt brats. It's what happens when a takeover happens. We do have a small minority of spoilt fans, it's a fact really.

Fucked up on your very first post.....must try harder, Miss.

Miss City
Post subject: Re: Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Discussion ThreadPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi all, new here.

Going to be my first game at the Emirates. Really looking forward to this

Sky Blue said:
Miss City said:
I'm not fishing at all.

Fucked up on your very first post.....must try harder, Miss.

Miss City
Post subject: Re: Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Discussion ThreadPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi all, new here.

Going to be my first game at the Emirates. Really looking forward to this
X1ZA3.gif

The owners want to get rid of Mancini and go for Wenger. Gives us a better product on the pitch and a better chance in the UCL - would be harsh after winning the league last year tho.

some on here have been seduced by his Italian charm IMO - lets not forget just how ambitious the owners are & what their expectations are.

Bellamyend said:
The owners want to get rid of Mancini and go for Wenger. Gives us a better product on the pitch and a better chance in the UCL - would be harsh after winning the league last year tho.

some on here have been seduced by his Italian charm IMO - lets not forget just how ambitious the owners are & what their expectations are.
3 trophies in 15 months and you want to get rid of him,76 out of 82 points at home ,and thats not good enough,he can seduce me any time,the owners are ambitious thats why they gave him a new 5 year contract,

Not every team can get off to a flier every season. Clearly we would have hoped for a repeat of last year, but, this time round, we're stuttering.
Silva is yet to find form; Kun got injured in the first game; we've got 3 new defensive players to bed in (who only joined at the end of August) and Richards is still out. Barry's only just come back and NDJ has gone altogether.
No real surprise we aren't firing on all cylinders defensively then, and that's giving the rest of the team jitters.

However, to borrow a boxing metaphor, whilst we've been on the ropes a few times we haven't been knocked out or taken apart. Only the mighty Real Madrid has beaten us, at their place, and was mighty relieved to do so too.

What of our main rivals? Chelsea are top, but they've beaten Wigan, Reading and Newcastle, Stoke (at home) narrowly and drew against QPR. Nothing that screams "Champions" there, and if Torres gets injured they'll struggle up front.
United have looked awful, but have had the usual luck with dodgy refereeing, and without Scholes their midfield looks shite.
Arsenal look ok, but Gervinho can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo and, in any case, they'll choke when the pressure's on even if they can stay with the pace.
From what I've seen, Everton have made the best start of any team, but it's hard to see they'll have the depth of squad to keep it up.

So, quality will win the day in the end methinks. We have the best squad in the league, and a world-class spine (of Hart, Kompany, Toure, Silva, Tevez and Aguero) which will start proving why it can be described as such before too long.
It's not a sprint, folks..

jackrussel said:
Bellamyend said:

3 trophies in 15 months and you want to get rid of him,76 out of 82 points at home ,and thats not good enough,he can seduce me any time,the owners are ambitious thats why they gave him a new 5 year contract,

Don't fall for it matey....

supercrystal7 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
We have 5 world class players: Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, Kompany and Hart.
We have 6 very good players: Zabaleta, Silva, Dzeko, Clichy, Javi, Richards
BUT We have 6 average Prem players: Barry, Rodwell, Lescott, Kolarov, Sinclair, Nasri.

Honest assessment of where we are. It takes time to build a team capable of winning the CL and we are some way short of that. Buying a world class CB in the summer would have gone a long way to getting there, but it didnt happen, so -
We are NOT a WORLD CLASS team - fact.........................

I would lift Nasri up a notch and Barry up a notch

I would demote Zabaleta who for me is very average against the very best sides.

It is too early to say if Garcia will be a very good player for us. He wasnt good yesterday and wasnt against Madrid.
First of all I would change the third category from average to good Premiership players. No senior player in your squad with the possible exception of Sinclair is average. They would virtually all be starters in a top 10 Premiership team.

Agree with your adjustments except you should demote Hart and promote Silva as well. Balotelli would get into the very good players too. Basically your strength over your rivals in the league is the number of world class players you have compared to them. Your weakness is your lack of players in the second category.

Comparison with United

World Class Players: RVP, Vidic, Rooney
Very good players: Nani, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Hernandez, Valencia, Scholes, Smalling, Rafael, Kagawa, De Gea, Young(?),
Good players: Welbeck, Jones, Cleverly, Anderson, Giggs, Fletcher, Evans

Consequently you rely on your world class players much more your rivals rely on anyone player. When they are off form as they are now it effects your team much more. If they play well then you probably beat your rivals home and away.

Ultimately last year the deciding factor in the league was your best team, being much better than United and just outclasing them. Against the other 18 teams United did get 6 more points and had a better goal difference.

I said TOP FOUR PREM TEAMS. And top 10 euro teams.
We're not competing with Utd in the CL - as they're not good enough either - we're competing with RM & Barca and the fact is they have better players than us at the moment.
And I must take exception to Nasri - has there ever been a more overrated player?! Another one of those who only appears when his team are 2-0 up and never when 0-2 down.............................another poor buy we'll be saddled with.
IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.