Stop the f***ing moaning

Miss City said:
chicagoblues said:
Look at yourself ???
You are fucking moaning about world class players and a world class TEAM

It's the "Mancini Out" posts which irk me. After a DRAW, not even a loss.

Our fans are spoilt already it seems. Unfortunately this is what happens when money comes into a club, just look at Chelsea at their part time supporters who were supporting Millwall and West Ham before Roman came along.

(I've supported City since the takeover by the way)

Wtf?????

Miss City said:

Are there any actual Mancini Out comments? I haven't seen any, I've seen criticisms of his tactics which are surely welcome with this being a City discussion forum at all... if we restrict people to lavish praise and crush all dissenters, we turn into RAWK.

LoveCity said:
Miss City said:

Are there any actual Mancini Out comments? I haven't seen any, I've seen criticisms of his tactics which are surely welcome with this being a City discussion forum at all... if we restrict people to lavish praise and crush all dissenters, we turn into RAWK.

Take a look at the matchday thread v Arsenal. There was posts like "I think Mancini's time has come to an end" etc after they equalized.

Embarrassing really.

I'm not fishing at all.

I was just saying that some of the newer supporters are acting like spoilt brats. It's what happens when a takeover happens. We do have a small minority of spoilt fans, it's a fact really.

Miss City said:
LoveCity said:
Miss City said:

Take a look at the matchday thread v Arsenal. There was posts like "I think Mancini's time has come to an end" etc after they equalized.

Embarrassing really.

You have to suspend reality when it comes to matchday threads, people get angry and overreact to everything. You can go on any matchday forum on any website and find people saying idiotic things.

The fact is we have played poorly and some of Mancini's tactical decisions have been a little suspect (subbing dzeko off vs Arsenal for example). We are just going through a bad patch like all teams do but the fact we still haven't lost says volumes about the quality within our team, we just need to find our stride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.