Stop the world i want to get off moment

Its a good job you don't realise that all those who have no where near 35 years full NI contributions will still receive the same amount as you anyway thanks to Pension Tax Credits "topping up" their entitlement to the full State Pension equivalent amount, in fact they'll be getting more than you as being in receipt of Pension Credit then makes a whole range of other benefits and free shit available to them as well.
Shit, Stop the world I want to get off. :)

Shit, Stop the world I want to get off. :)
Based on the current rules the biggest mistake I've made in life is paying into what will be a very modest work pension, which means I wouldn't be entitled to Pension Credit + all other associated benefits and free shit.

Although I doubt even the State Pension will exist by the time I get to whatever my State Pension age will eventually be.

The rating increased to PG because it compares chimney sweeps to black people. But everybody can watch PG films.

The real “stop the world I want to get off” part is the fact that this is at all newsworthy and people are frothing at the mouth about it.

Do people not get tired of being outraged for no reason?

This happend at my other halfs work, she told me about it last week, one the younger lads in the warehouse come back from holiday with a Rolex watch, one of her colleagues in the office said"if thats a rolex I'm a China man."

He's been suspended.

This happend at my other halfs work, she told me about it last week, one the younger lads in the warehouse come back from holiday with a Rolex watch, one of her colleagues in the office said"if thats a rolex I'm a China man."

He's been suspended.
10 or so years ago I went into a bus garage in Leeds. Mechanics everywhere covered in oil and grease. The bloke took me in the office and asked if I wanted 'a brew'. Apparently my answer 'a black coffee please' was not acceptable. Apparently its a coffee with no milk or sugar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.