Stop the world i want to get off moment

They may be, but Labour will be 10 times worse, I'm currently not a fan ATM of the Tories but to these fools in, heaven help us, and I personally can't vote, my MP is the current sitting Speaker of the house and because he legally cannot be removed I can't have a vote (I've not been able to vote for over 15 years now).
Stop stalking the speakers of the house if you want to vote?

Hoyle’s only been in post 5 years. He had a 7k majority in 2017.

Yesterday, around 12.30pm I was driving down a main road. On the nearside pavement was a young woman who clearly had some form of mask on. As I got closer I saw it was a cat mask. It was properly fitting the contours of her face, clearly not a cheap joke shop thing.
As I drove past I saw she had a long cats tail coming out of her jeans.

If that doesn't fit the title of this thread nothing does.

When i realised that after working for 35 years and paying tax and NI every month the Government continue to take my money but wont give a penny more in National Pension payments.
Its a good job you don't realise that all those who have no where near 35 years full NI contributions will still receive the same amount as you anyway thanks to Pension Tax Credits "topping up" their entitlement to the full State Pension equivalent amount, in fact they'll be getting more than you as being in receipt of Pension Credit then makes a whole range of other benefits and free shit available to them as well.

Yesterday, around 12.30pm I was driving down a main road. On the nearside pavement was a young woman who clearly had some form of mask on. As I got closer I saw it was a cat mask. It was properly fitting the contours of her face, clearly not a cheap joke shop thing.

Kaz7 by any chance ?

Hope she's not going on a blind date with Kurt Zouma.
Imagine the 2 of them ending upon that dinner show with Fred Siriex

Its a good job you don't realise that all those who have no where near 35 years full NI contributions will still receive the same amount as you anyway thanks to Pension Tax Credits "topping up" their entitlement to the full State Pension equivalent amount, in fact they'll be getting more than you as being in receipt of Pension Credit then makes a whole range of other benefits and free shit available to them as well.
Is that true? I had been thinking about making up missed years while I was abroad but doesn't seem worth it if I'm going to be worse off!

Her tail will be a butt plug.

Is that true? I had been thinking about making up missed years while I was abroad but doesn't seem worth it if I'm going to be worse off!
It's definitely the case at the moment.

In fact even if you do get full State Pension now but have no other income and savings below (I think) £10k you'll still be entitled to Pension Credit as well.

Whether that will still be the case when you reach Pension age who can say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.