Stop the world i want to get off moment

If the tories get in again this year

They're all as bad as each other Kaz, feeding from the same trough.

The electorate are no better than turkeys voting for Christmas. I swore I would never vote again 20-odd years ago, and I never will. I don't want to be part of the political charade in the UK, it's as bad as that in the USA.

They're all as bad as each other Kaz, feeding from the same trough.

The electorate are no better than turkeys voting for Christmas. I swore I would never vote again 20-odd years ago, and I never will. I don't want to be part of the political charade in the UK, it's as bad as that in the USA.
I dont agree with you , the tories have proved they are cunts this last 14 yrs , time to give labour a go , they cant be as bad as them. You should always use your vote imo

I dont agree with you , the tories have proved they are cunts this last 14 yrs , time to give labour a go , they cant be as bad as them. You should always use your vote imo
I could give you hundreds, perhaps thousands of reasons why voting is a waste of time and effort for 90% of the electorate.
The system is grossly unfair and needs to be changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.