Stop the world i want to get off moment

Probably when Right Said Fred released Deeply Dippy. After Im Too Sexy I really expected big things and their little remembered follow up single Don't Talk Just Kiss really started to show what a force they were, then came Deeply Dippy and ruined it all

The big lockdown that ruined Christmas. I lived alone and was unemployed so that, NYE, my birthday etc. All over. I had nowhere to go and nothing to do. It was soul destroying.

The day ESPN declined to cover the UK Motobilty Scooter Jousting event.

Live from Sale shopping precinct March 4th-6th
Tickets still available.

I saw this in Disney last year, must have been a regional event - I think Florida vs Louisiana. Similar to when two boxer square off to each other at the weigh in the way these fine athletes traded verbal insults was the highlight of the event for me. It was like watching gladiator foreplay.

That’s ashame for MCFC Wirral.

Looking back though, my moment was when there was a bouncer on the loo roll aisle during the first lockdown.
In “The Scarborough” in Leeds coming out of the first Lockdown you had to get permission to go to the Loo (from your assigned Seat)

I could give you hundreds, perhaps thousands of reasons why voting is a waste of time and effort for 90% of the electorate.
The system is grossly unfair and needs to be changed.
Don’t vote you’re part of the problem ,not the sloution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.