Stoppage time

ysmsa

I caught the tail end of the Dippers game, 4 minutes added on, Ref played closer to 6 and I believe it was because Dippers were chasing an equaliser.

Dippers winning and I bet he blows bang on 4 minutes.

Our game, penalty awarded, scored and celebrated. Maguire booked.
Both incidents in the first half yet only 1 minute added.

I'm not having it, officials should not be allowed to decide how long to play depending on which team needs a goal.

No excuse from our point of view although we did play our best football later on in the first half up to half time. I reckon 3 minutes would have been more accurate.

An equaliser for the Dippers after 94+ minutes could have been huge for Fulham.

I caught the tail end of the Dippers game, 4 minutes added on, Ref played closer to 6 and I believe it was because Dippers were chasing an equaliser.

I'm not having it, officials should not be allowed to decide how long to play depending on which team needs a goal.

No excuse from our point of view although we did play our best football later on in the first half up to half time. I reckon 3 minutes would have been more accurate.

I agree about the 1 min in the first half but can't for the life of me see where he pulled 5 mins at the end from.

i said to my son why only 5 minute ? they had been booked for time wasting and 2 or 3 injuries then the subs it should have been 7 or 8 for me ? but the truth is we could still be playing and we would not have scored

stoppage time is a joke in football the ref or the 4th officials guess. if its united or liverpool need for a goal or want the game over quick then they get the nod and the referee caves in

if the premier league had a stop and start system like in rugby it would take hour each half
but i think something should be done to stop players faking injury so they can get water or a breather like yesterday
clearly fat boy slim luke shaw was faking a injury and jumped back onto the field to get the game stopped

I think there was an injury right after the board went up in the Fulham game.

And where did Alty boy find five minutes in our match?

I think there was an injury right after the board went up.

And where did Alty boy find five minutes in our game?
But you just know if Dippers were winning it wouldn't of mattered

Interesting as somebody pointed out, Rags keeper booked for time wasting, that was a surprise.

i said to my son why only 5 minute ? they had been booked for time wasting and 2 or 3 injuries then the subs it should have been 7 or 8 for me ? but the truth is we could still be playing and we would not have scored

stoppage time is a joke in football the ref or the 4th officials guess. if its united or liverpool need for a goal or want the game over quick then they get the nod and the referee caves in

if the premier league had a stop and start system like in rugby it would take hour each half
but i think something should be done to stop players faking injury so they can get water or a breather like yesterday
clearly fat boy slim luke shaw was faking a injury and jumped back onto the field to get the game stopped
And that goalie kicking the ball out to try to make a sub should get carded. The fucking cheek to start sniveling after we took the throw in.

But you just know if Dippers were winning it wouldn't of mattered

Interesting as somebody pointed out, Rags keeper booked for time wasting, that was a surprise.
And not five minutes from the end of the game, as is usually the case.

I agree about the 1 min in the first half but can't for the life of me see where he pulled 5 mins at the end from.
He booked Henderson for time wasting so probably an extra minute there. Could have added 5 hours though and we still wouldn’t have scored!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.