Strange Behavior at the derby

Munich chants, airplane gestures and disrespecting those that have passed has no place at football, it's terrible behaviour and I have no empathy for the ones that do it. My mate's mum and dad died in an aircrash (Manchester to Tenerife 25th April 1980) and at the age of 58 he has not got over it, it devastated his life as a young man and has had a continuing impact on him.

Really could never understand the reason people start shouting Munich, its bang out of order, completely pointless and makes the rest of us look pretty shallow.

I agree what's the point in it? Saying it in public just makes City fans look bad to the general population.

I see the twice annual anti munich chant thread is alive and well.

Look at this way, compared to the past it ia a whole lot better. The anniversary game put it to bed.

It seems city fans go on about it more these days trying to out and shame others.

Worry about your own behaviour

I was up in third tier, and every time I looked at Utd fans I could see quite a few of them making aeroplane gestures.
Good man, Bozo, for knowing that we're British. Come on chaps, "airplane" is something the Americans made up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.