Strange/Indirect claims to fame

I went to the same Bradford , Manchester , primary school as Frank Gallagher an' Jack Duckworth !

A friend of mine at university used to be best friends with Harry Styles before One Direction made it big.<br /><br />-- June 11th, 2013, 10:54 pm --<br /><br />
Sheikh said:
bobmcfc said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Yep
Also i think bimbobob turned Sam fox gay
He messaged me on FB as I claimed he was as funny as AIDS.

Sad bastard needs to develop a thick skin.
I had no idea you were BT.

I played a gig with Tony Mccaroll, and told him not to sit on my amp whilst he was rolling a cig.

I shouted 'twat' to Wolf from gladiators at the old This Morning studios at Albert Dock.

I went out with the guys sister from the Veronica Dribblethwaite Dairylea ad's.

I was filmed in the background skateboarding on "why don't you" whilst a student in scouseland...

-- Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:09 am --

mad4city said:
york away to this! said:
I had a small article on me in the Sun when I was born

dead famous by proxy, me...

Oh, I remember that.
That was the famous day that there were THREE tits on page 3.

(Sorry, couldn't resist it).

nah - back in the day of just one stupid c@nt ;-)

Arthur Albiston tried to shove the ball up my top to dry it,when a ball boy in Manchester Derby at Maine Road.

Played on Maine Road before kick off,which was John Bonds 1st home game as manager against Birmingham City

I was at Maggies funeral,also at Windsor Castle for the Queens Jubilee.

Met Honor Blackman on set in Casualty.

Shaun Ryder is a neighbour,well not next door,but i could throw a dobber at his house from mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.