Strange/Indirect claims to fame

daveduke67 said:
My cousins (ex) husband drove Prince Charles around a few times and was invited to stay at whichever Palace he dropped him off at. His superior wouldn't allow him as the car needed to be back somewhere asap.

Ken Dodds p.a. was a client of mine.

Alex Hurricane Higgins bumped his babys pushchair into the one I was pushing in Dixons in the Arndale.

I went to school with a girl, Tina Edge, who's father, Arthur Edge, killed a policeman PC Egerton on Egerton St. Twenty odd years later I worked with a poor guy who was one of the first officers on the scene after he'd died.

I was once sat in The Mauldeth when Alex Higgins walked in wearing a blue fedora with a feather sticking out.

Dressed like that he really merged in withthe rest of the clientel.

bobmcfc said:
citykev28 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
He messaged me on FB as I claimed he was as funny as AIDS.

Sad bastard needs to develop a thick skin.

Manford? You've mixed up the quote with the bit about Bimbo and Sam Fox. I'm confused. What happened with you and Manford?
Noel looks better in a frock than manford

I most certainly do.

And I don't base my whole routine on my twins. The unfunny ****.

I know two people who were both in mega successful bands but left before the bands became famous.

chabal said:
I was once sat in The Mauldeth when Alex Higgins walked in wearing a blue fedora with a feather sticking out.

Dressed like that he really merged in withthe rest of the clientel.
I once saw him playing snooker in the social club in Withington near the roundabout (don't know if it's still there) at 11 in the morning, pissed out of his tiny mind. January 1991, I would say.

BimboBob said:
bobmcfc said:
citykev28 said:
Manford? You've mixed up the quote with the bit about Bimbo and Sam Fox. I'm confused. What happened with you and Manford?
Noel looks better in a frock than manford

I most certainly do.

And I don't base my whole routine on my twins. The unfunny ****.
Can't say I've seen his routine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.