Strange situation of City's exiled five players

Blue Haze said:
"I don't like the club spending so much on these players," said Mancini. "If we had moved earlier and more quickly [to get them off the books], we would have spent less money.

I get the feeling that Mancini really dislikes Cook and/or Marwood.

I think he wants them fired.

Blue Haze said:
"I don't like the club spending so much on these players," said Mancini. "If we had moved earlier and more quickly [to get them off the books], we would have spent less money.

I get the feeling that Mancini really dislikes Cook and/or Marwood.

Are "dislikes" and "do not rate" synonymous?

it is ridiclious how late it being left all this time and we have only managed to shift given and boateng

Let's face realities. These players will probably be here until their contracts expire. Most are not even PL level any more.

Manu and SWP are decent but pay cuts are needed. RSC, Bellamy, and especially Bridge just aren't good enough, I see all of those sitting out their contracts.

Cobwebcat said:
BlueMooner87 said:
it is ridiclious how late it being left all this time and we have only managed to shift given and boateng

2 years RSC has left............2 YEARS! ;-(
These players are showing themselves for the mercenaries they really are, Bridge, Bellamy, RSC and Adebayor all happy to sit on their contracts. Don't mind to see SWP stay but think Nedum needs to go after his showing on soccer am last yr

Neil Warnock is poised to snatch Shaun Wright-Phillips for QPR from under the noses of Bolton.

The Manchester City winger will join Rangers along with full-back Nedum Onuoha in a deal which will cost half of the £10million transfer kitty new owner Tony Fernandes has committed to the club.

Former Chelsea winger Wright-Phillips has been offered £60,000 a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.