Strange situation of City's exiled five players

LoveCity said:
Real to offer £8.7m + Fernando Gago for Adebayor according to Sport. But Gago is not really the kind of player we need, another holding midfielder.

Mancini actually said that is what he is looking for, "because Vieira retired". He's also a big fan of Gago as he tried to buy him a couple times.

I'm a huge fan of this rumour, gets ride of Manu and brings us a solid CM who won't be coming in on gargantuan wages.

Andouble said:
LoveCity said:
Real to offer £8.7m + Fernando Gago for Adebayor according to Sport. But Gago is not really the kind of player we need, another holding midfielder.

Mancini actually said that is what he is looking for, "because Vieira retired". He's also a big fan of Gago as he tried to buy him a couple times.

I'm a huge fan of this rumour, gets ride of Manu and brings us a solid CM who won't be coming in on gargantuan wages.
im sure hell be looking for regular football so wheres he gonna play

Cobwebcat said:
I'm starting to really dislike Roque Santa Cruz.

he has done feck all wrong fella - none of this is his fault and with his injury record we will be lucky to sell him - Hughes - Cook & Marwood are the ones most at fault

dctid said:
Cobwebcat said:
I'm starting to really dislike Roque Santa Cruz.

he has done feck all wrong fella - none of this is his fault and with his injury record we will be lucky to sell him - Hughes - Cook & Marwood are the ones most at fault

Correct. Nothing wrong at all.

The guy has a big fat contract and is perfectly entitled to sit it out if he chooses to.

Would people on here move jobs for considerably less money?

Let's not forget that Roque hasn't always been injured and has played thirty odd games for us and scored five goals. He has looked far from capable for us and when given a chance by Mancini last preseason clearly wasn't interested in playing for us.

He's had millions and millions of pounds off us and I really think that if I was lucky enough to be in his position I'd be more interested in playing than adding yet another million for contributing nothing.

The worst value for money buy in MCFC history bar none.

I might be in the minority but I have no respect for the guy.

Cobwebcat said:
Let's not forget that Roque hasn't always been injured and has played thirty odd games for us and scored five goals. He has looked far from capable for us and when given a chance by Mancini last preseason clearly wasn't interested in playing for us.

He's had millions and millions of pounds off us and I really think that if I was lucky enough to be in his position I'd be more interested in playing than adding yet another million for contributing nothing.

The worst value for money buy in MCFC history bar none.

I might be in the minority but I have no respect for the guy.

but on the other hand, he's perfectly within his rights to show up to work everyday, which I assume is training with the reserves, and collect his wages every week. I'd assume most people would do the same, especially knowing that wherever he goes next he won't get 1/3 of that pay.

Yes that's exactly what he is doing and no I would want to play once I was a multi millionaire with only 2 years left to play the game seriously.

I'd be embarrassed to do a Danny Mills. If I had previously helped city in the past then maybe but this guy has done nothing for us injured or not.

I can make a case for Ade Bellers Ned and maybe Bridge but RSC really irritates me as you can probably tell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.