Straw poll - are you a Hughes inner or a Hughes outer?

In

and the owners clearly think the same at the mo, so as they know far better than any of us about who should be at the helm of any successful project, it would be foolish to disagree... obv we should support their decisions..

GoalGaudino! said:
In....stability....time....SUCCESS!!

Not quite. Stability and time with a very good manager = success. Stability and time with an average/poor manager = failure.

At present I rate Hughes as average and therefore don't see that time would necessarily bring any great success.

Therefore out.

So between 75% and 80% say in, far more than you would think from reading the forum. I would say those who want him gone on average post a lot more and a lot more vocal.

Also think the outers go to the games less as on matchdays it seems about 90% out!

IN!

We might not Have won as many as we would like but we just need one win (hopefully Hull) to sort that out IMO, and nobody can deny that Hughes has made us one of the toughest, if not the toughest team in the league to beat.

Give the man time. When we are looking back in a few seasons time, 1st in the league, Kolo lifting the Premier league title while the rags are crying tears of anguish onto their soggy prawn sandwiches, then you'll be happy we stuck with one of the brightest young managers in the game. And i have a sneaking suspision that most of the Hughes doubters will claim they where behind him all the way.

EalingBlue2 said:
So between 75% and 80% say in, far more than you would think from reading the forum. I would say those who want him gone on average post a lot more and a lot more vocal.

Also think the outers go to the games less as on matchdays it seems about 90% out!

the usual way. people who are against things are usually more vocal.

but to suggest its the people who dont go on match day are the ones who want him gone is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.