Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at Derby MCFC have been in contact!!

MCFC make sure we get hundreds of bags of coloured ticker tape flying around. Leeds at home in the FA Cup in 02 some lad was giving out bags of hole puncher waste, it was their for months but looked good when we scored. This done en mass would be incredible.

it has to be done right if there is not enough it will look crap i think the best way is for the club to attach a bag to each front seat on level 2 and level 3

i dont think we need the club to help us out with it. although would probably be better. why dont we all just bring paper n bog rolls. rip up the paper and throw it and through the bog rolls. although i can imagine when i throw it it will be a disaster. any specific throwing techniques?

All you need:
hole%20punch.jpg

7530643005.jpg

Think its tacky. Just gives them more "your cup final" ammo to throw at us.

Ricster said:
blue jim said:
Think its tacky. Just gives them more "your cup final" ammo to throw at us.

Just like their flares and their music in the semi?
i agree. i cant understand people who are against this. who doesnt want a mad atmosphere?

Just to let you know I am awaiting the 2nd call back from the club, I don't want to pester Andy until after the Wigan game as I am sure he is busy with events for Monday night.
It will be interesting to hear what came out of the club meeting, but like I say I am just awaiting the call back.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Just to let you know I am awaiting the 2nd call back from the club, I don't want to pester Andy until after the Wigan game as I am sure he is busy with events for Monday night.
It will be interesting to hear what came out of the club meeting, but like I say I am just awaiting the call back.
glad you brought it back up. im excited about it. been watching videos of streamer displays by boca juniors. the fans clearly have been helped by the club and it looks very very impressive. so it can work. lets hope the club want to help out!

This would look great if it happend. Agree with what someone else said aswell, it'd be better if it was alot instead of a select few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.