Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at Derby MCFC have been in contact!!

bluejean1 said:
Brilliant idea - but as I am on the first level, i.e. 5 rows from the pitch, any suggestions what we could do apart from waving our flags like mad?
just bring bogg roll and bit of ripped up paper to throw on the pitch. it will add to the atmosphere.

Mario Kempes says;

BRING IT ON...ARGENTINI 78.
A special welcome for Carlos Tevez 32 and Floppy!

Don't worry everyone, I havn't disappeared just been very busy !!!! Can I remind everyone as the heading says, bring as much as you can, more so if you are EL&2 & 3

Sorry I can't say anything else at this moment.

Those of you who know who you are, check your PM please.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Don't worry everyone, I havn't disappeared just been very busy !!!! Can I remind everyone as the heading says, bring as much as you can, more so if you are EL&2 & 3

Sorry I can't say anything else at this moment.

Those of you who know who you are, check your PM please.

Is the defintly happening im in 304 and will help if it is.

Ricster said:
Nick,

Absolute great news. Chuffed for you over this.

I hope they go down an Agrentinian theme, just to rub the rags noses in it over a certain player. We are a small club with a small mentality afterall.

wondered how long it would take for someone to realise what an absolute fucking buzz it would be for tevez. he was pleased as punch when 'they' used to chant argentina. imagine how fired up he would be if we did this like the '78 world cup final. this could earn exposure all over the world. if l.a.galaxy gave out england flags to every supporter at a home game that beckham played in, it would be all over the news here. so imagine the coverage this would recieve in argentina just before a world cup. the impression it would create with higuain, aguero and dare i say messi. this needs to be done and balls to the moaners. the banners are class and should be done, but this would be something else.

also, one more thing, just watch those boca juniors videos (anyone got boca shirts to fire tevez anymore??). itv would have us believe that liverpool have the most special welcome in world football. fpmsl.

GEt your Confetti cannons

<a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Confetti-Party-Cannon-Compressed-Air-30cm-Jumbo_W0QQitemZ120547929049QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET?hash=item1c11376bd9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Confetti-Party-Ca ... 1c11376bd9</a>

im not quite sure where this thread is up to now, are we basically throwing anything white and/or blue such as bog rolls and the like, if so get everyone down to asda and get some smart price bog rolls, spread em round where your sat, at least then it wont be 20 people throwing it making it look like an epic fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.