Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at Derby MCFC have been in contact!!

Any chance of a proper update CITY FOR LIFE?

It's a class idea, if done properly it will be amazing. However if its a few people with confetti and a few bog rolls it might look a bit amateur.

How many people are in and what have the club said exactly, are they supporting this?

I think this is a fantastic idea and would carry out anything to make the derby a special 1 :D

I'm sat in CB 3rd tier and would like something good to happen in this stand too even if it's just something simple!

Would love the club to leave a scarf or flag on everyone's seats for them to wave all through the game and constant singing through the game non-stop!

Also, some new songs to get going on derby day although they are quite simple.... 3-0 up and you ****ed it up and just repeat it
AND
The city is ours...
The city is ours.......
Fuck off back to Norwich
The city is ours

What have the Club said ?

Guys, it's not going to be just a few bog rolls. Alot of blues have invested in streamers themselves.

Im sure CFL will tell you the rest as soon as he can.

Always remember sometime in the Eighties, me and my mates used to stand over the tunnel in the Kippax. One of my mates brought a big fat till roll with him and was going to launch it when the players came out and he did, unfortunately he forgot to take the tape off and it hit someone at the bottom of the Kippax flush on the head, he had to be stretchered out. NEEDLESS TO SAY, DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE TAPE OFF

I`m in 303 and would be happy to chuck streamers, spare streamers anyone?

There is a light said:
Any chance of a proper update CITY FOR LIFE?

It's a class idea, if done properly it will be amazing. However if its a few people with confetti and a few bog rolls it might look a bit amateur.

How many people are in and what have the club said exactly, are they supporting this?
Hi mate.

I would love to tell everything, but that wouldn't be fair, please trust me there has a lot of work been done for the 17th. All I will say is the area involved will know when they get there what and when to do it.
I have spoken to the club and a very helpful person, 'no names' who has been brilliant with what I have asked.
I know it all sounds cloak and dagger but just remember how all the other surprises the club have come up with have been when its happened.

Please trust me the club have been brill as always.

Sounds like cards on seats which will reproduce welcome to Manchester Poster!!!

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape for the Derby, EL 2 + 3 where from?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
These are the streamers, 81 ft long and cost 99p.
streamers-blue_lg.jpg

http://www.partydelights.co.uk/product_detail_std.asp?src=gbase&ProductID=STRECBLU
streamers-white_lg.jpg
Thats the ones I have ordered. Just e-mailed MCFC as well with a request.
Remember to buy these for the 17th you can get 2 for £2.49 on e-bay including postage.

Rammyblues said:

That would be sooooo Amazing? North stand too<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:

That would be sooooo Amazing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.