Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, 8 days to go!!!!

pride in battle said:
Ricster said:
Streamers for 92p each.

Get them bought.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blue-crepe-paper-party-streamer-81-feet-397-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blu ... -397-p.asp</a>
x

We and my mates used to spend all week ripping up pieces of paper and taking it in the kippax in 78,if done properly this could look immense like the scarves a couple of years ago and this set the tone for the game.

we didnt have a shot.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at Derby MCFC have been in contact!!

jrb said:
Can I just add.

I'm sure things are being organised as I type, and a big thank you goes out to the people behind the effort(and the club), but surely the club can purchase enough streamers to put on every South Stand and North Stand seat? If they purchased 10,000 streamers(enough for both ends) from a wholesaler, they would probably be looking at 25p per streamer, if that, which is £2500. With all due respect to City, £2500 quid plus whatever else they've got planned for 'that' match once a season isn't asking too much.

Just picture the seen. 5000 streamers coming down from the South and North stand, as well as x amount of streamers coming from the East stand.(as that has already being planned) That would look amazing. Being honest, my only concern is that we'll end with a few hundred bog rolls being lobbed onto the pitch. Shit!

This is not a rant at club as I know, ;-) but I think the club should sometimes take the bull by the horns and just think outside the box and do it themslves instead of seeing what the fans can do and then trying to help.

I want Argentina 78, not an Andrex advert. Come on City, if were going to do it, let's do it properly. Where's my Andrex Aloe Vera 4 pack?

top post. this needs to be done properly otherwise will look poor.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, 8 days to go!!!!

Please remember the focus is on the East Stand, the players walking out into full view of it, and also where the camaras are sited as the players come out, they then focus onto the East Stand, this is where the full effect will be gained.
Anyone in the ES 2 & 3 levels please bring what you I am in contact with a steward from ES who has said there will no issue bringing in streamers and rolls / ticke tape, if you are in the higher rows along ES all the better.

Thats not to say other areas can't join in, but please if you are ES or know anyone in there please encrourage them to bring stuff along, they will know when its to happen if you haven't already worked it out.

Nick

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, 7 days to go!!!!

Still a week to go Nick, so there is plenty of time to get streamers and ticker tape sorted out for some people.

Have you posted this on other sites, like citymancs and mancityfans? If so, how have they taken to the idea?

Ric

felixbg said:
jrb said:
Can I just add.

I'm sure things are being organised as I type, and a big thank you goes out to the people behind the effort(and the club), but surely the club can purchase enough streamers to put on every South Stand and North Stand seat? If they purchased 10,000 streamers(enough for both ends) from a wholesaler, they would probably be looking at 25p per streamer, if that, which is £2500. With all due respect to City, £2500 quid plus whatever else they've got planned for 'that' match once a season isn't asking too much.

Just picture the seen. 5000 streamers coming down from the South and North stand, as well as x amount of streamers coming from the East stand.(as that has already being planned) That would look amazing. Being honest, my only concern is that we'll end with a few hundred bog rolls being lobbed onto the pitch. Shit!

This is not a rant at club as I know, ;-) but I think the club should sometimes take the bull by the horns and just think outside the box and do it themslves instead of seeing what the fans can do and then trying to help.

I want Argentina 78, not an Andrex advert. Come on City, if were going to do it, let's do it properly. Where's my Andrex Aloe Vera 4 pack?

If the club do this formally it is tacky and manufactured.

If the fans do it independantly it is cool

Didsbury Dave said:
felixbg said:

I am being independant as the teams take the field for the brum game. Its just a small test in the CB3 to see what's possible with some home made newspaper squares! From little acorns grow and all that!!!!!

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, 6 days to go!!!!

Only 6 days to go, get all you stuff together Boy and Girls for the EAST STAND lets make it look great. If you are in the higher rows of 2 and 3 bring your rolls/streamers/ticker tape.

A win today could set us up for the biggest Derby in Years so lets make it a day to remember.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:02 am --<br /><br />
Uber Blues said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I am being independant as the teams take the field for the brum game. Its just a small test in the CB3 to see what's possible with some home made newspaper squares! From little acorns grow and all that!!!!!
Did you try it our yesterday, I couldn't make the game as I had to be back down near Southampton.

Nick

Trying to speak to the Club again today but not got through to my contact.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

Bag full of blue and white streamers just been delivered to my house. We sit in the North Stand Level 2 on corner with East stand so expect some coming from there as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.