Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

can op do a list of who is throwing what and from where?

im 211 and will be throwing some bog roll. dont know what brand yet as i have struggled with the unravellability factor in the past.

Just do it FFS. Regardless of where we are in the stands (sorry seats) if we all contribute it will be amazing, Let's set our stadium alight! And hammer those rag bstds!

warpig said:
can op do a list of who is throwing what and from where?

im 211 and will be throwing some bog roll. dont know what brand yet as i have struggled with the unravellability factor in the past.

lmao you spas.

if you throw streamers left and right in alternate seats we could weave i giant mat, like we did a school.
failing that i'l just throw whatevers at hand at the time

Are we going to get made to stay behind to clear it all up ?

Better still make the rags clear it up while blaring out City songs over the tannoy.

The best thing to get is a till roll, they are a 1/4 the size of a bog roll, about ten times longer and are heavy so will go on for a long way. From the back of the stand you could easy reach the pitch.

Chrisja1000 said:
CITYFORLIFE ( Nick )

Can I just say how fantastic you have been for arranging this and putting so much effort into it . I'm taking my Nephew to his first Derby and for him to experience something like what is going to happen will stay in his memory for life ! So from me and most of the City lads , I just wated to say you a legend !!
Cheers blue, 11:15 and I am still working on it,, keep this going blues we are going to do it.

mikey4 said:
The best thing to get is a till roll, they are a 1/4 the size of a bog roll, about ten times longer and are heavy so will go on for a long way. From the back of the stand you could easy reach the pitch.
Also knock someone out hahaha, what would be good is get a kitchen role and cut it in to 3-4 till role sized slices.

1ST OF ALL, MODS, WHY ARE YOU NOT MAKING THIS THREAD A STICKY, REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND TO BE QUITE HONEST, JUST PRESS THOSE BUTTONS AND GET IT DONE, ITS THE LEAST YOU COULD DO TO REWARD A FEW ON HERE WHO ARE CREATING WHAT WILL BE AMAZING IF IT IS PULLED OFF.

2nd, and now without shouting, if i order from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blue-crepe-paper-party-streamer-81-feet-397-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blu ... -397-p.asp</a> will it get here on the cheapest delivery by friday morning or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.