Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

felixbg said:
Went to go and get some tickets, and seen some of the preperations for tomorow. Some giant flags being were there, saw a huge lorry from a paper factory going to the ground
I know the club have geared up a couple of surprises, through the guy I have been dealing with, know one of them, but don't PM me for it, cause it stays with me this one.

CFL

Got 30k bits of ticker tape to chuck from colin bell 223. Can't wait now should be a great day

franksinatra said:
Got 30k bits of ticker tape to chuck from colin bell 223. Can't wait now should be a great day
Thanks mate for that, 49 and I have never been so worried about letting so many down, but when I keep reading these posts it just makes me more determined to make this work. Lots of people now helping me out one way or another.

CFL

Another idea guys Text a Blue who is going and tell them to bring a roll or 2

Blue bog roll just purchased from Asda - £1.69 for 4. Awesome. I am so ready for this lol

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!!!

i have passed the message on to a few fellow blues, dont worry mate, with every hour that passes, more and more blues are hearing about this. Read your pm mate, cheers.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
felixbg said:
Went to go and get some tickets, and seen some of the preperations for tomorow. Some giant flags being were there, saw a huge lorry from a paper factory going to the ground
I know the club have geared up a couple of surprises, through the guy I have been dealing with, know one of them, but don't PM me for it, cause it stays with me this one.

CFL

You share the info and i'll share my mum?

Hey Guys,

I've only just registered so I haven't posted on this before. I sit in the East Stand 304 and am loving this!

I've got 4 bin bags full of ripped up blue and white paper/napkins. I'll be seperating these into smaller carrier bags and distributing these when I'm up there so I can see what areas have got something to throw and what areas don't. Hopefully this will help towards a look of total coverage!

Do you think they'll allow foil to be thrown? If so, I'll get on the case with some of that too.

Can't wait for it! CTID

Ricster said:
Does anyone know how this is going down on Citymancs and Mancityfans?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... 19&t=31690</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=l3ooui3b3chjlne7hpk6stmqe6&topic=18204.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.ph ... ic=18204.0</a>

not as enthusiastic, but hopefully plenty will join in ;)

MShaw said:
Hey Guys,

I've only just registered so I haven't posted on this before. I sit in the East Stand 304 and am loving this!

I've got 4 bin bags full of ripped up blue and white paper/napkins. I'll be seperating these into smaller carrier bags and distributing these when I'm up there so I can see what areas have got something to throw and what areas don't. Hopefully this will help towards a look of total coverage!

Do you think they'll allow foil to be thrown? If so, I'll get on the case with some of that too.

Can't wait for it! CTID

Hi blue and welcome. you will not be allowed to take bags in bigger than a normal shopping carrier bag. Also. cut the foil up and mix it in with the paper and they will never know will they! Great work aswell by the way, keep it up and keep cutting!!!

Hope it doesn't rain or we'll all be throwing paper mache and blobs of bog roll... then again could just lob em at the Nevielle idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.