Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

swap you a bag of ticker for a roll

Amigo said:
231 with a bin bag full, will seperate asap.

If your in 231 we need to meet tmrw at the entrance up into 231. Ive got getting on for 25 carrier bags full so we need to make the most of the distribution to get the best effect. We could end up with to much in one area, ie 231!! I am meeting Nick at around 11.15 am in or around 231.
We can spread the bags into the next blocks or up top on tier 3. Nick has put together several 100 lunch bags to put accross the front seats tiers 2 and 3. We need to get the spread of paper as favourable as possible...should be great though!

Trigger..how far are you from block 122? theres usually a whoopi goldberg lookalike steward near us!

somone needs to record the game in HD tomorrow too then upload it! hopefully going to be a great memory!

To one and all you blues out there lets make this something to remember,something we will be talking about for years to come,im ready my son is ready,my mates,auntie,uncle,cousins we are all fully loaded and buzzing.

CITY TILL I DIE

ps If this does not come off as we intend it too, i would just like to say, i for one would like to be the first to start the CITY FOR LIFE off bluemoon campaign:}

nu774ll said:
Trigger..how far are you from block 122? theres usually a whoopi goldberg lookalike steward near us!

somone needs to record the game in HD tomorrow too then upload it! hopefully going to be a great memory!

Hi mate, perimeter of pitch aisle 107 so sorry not near 122 !

I've spent every spare minute in the last three week's religiously cutting up paper. I've even built a little cart to transport it all to the COMS. forward thinking at it's finest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.