Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

not been on here for a bit seeing as i got back from florida a few days ago and been up to my bloody eyes in work but does anybody fancy letting me know how this is going on? me and my mates ordered one of those guns that shoot out tshirts liek at HT, cut up bags of dices paper so its like blue ticker tape inside and fire them up. Believe me they are bloody awesome and makes a lovley effect haha! trying to figure out how to get it into ground now. abtw whats it going to look like from block 110?

ffs said:
To one and all you blues out there lets make this something to remember,something we will be talking about for years to come,im ready my son is ready,my mates,auntie,uncle,cousins we are all fully loaded and buzzing.

CITY TILL I DIE

ps If this does not come off as we intend it too, i would just like to say, i for one would like to be the first to start the CITY FOR LIFE off bluemoon campaign:}
Don't you worry mate there will be a few looking for me tomorrow in 309 to throw me off, :(

CITY FOR LIFE

Thought you were in 308?

Keep an eye out for me in 307.... with 48 bog rolls!!

armadillo495 said:
Thought you were in 308?

Keep an eye out for me in 307.... with 48 bog rolls!!

That man. Are you being serious? 48 rolls. Lol!

Thats me done!!! ok i am at 480,000 to 1/2 million bit's of paper so i hope it looks great when we all launch.
This has been a great team effort and hope it lifts the team to a derby day win, and more over three points towards our 4th place.
See you all tmrw.
Weather is going to by nice so they say.

Uber Blues said:
Thats me done!!! ok i am at 480,000 to 1/2 million bit's of paper so i hope it looks great when we all launch.
This has been a great team effort and hope it lifts the team to a derby day win, and more over three points towards our 4th place.
See you all tmrw.
Weather is going to by nice so they say.

Due to the logistics of the operation we cannot afford for this to go wrong so need exact numbers, so could you count again and provide an accurate figure ;)

Fantastic effort Uber I am sure your fellow Colin Bell standers will be proud of your efforts as we all are.

Nice work everyone !!

Wot do we say if the stewards ask what they are for ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.