Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Hope it doesn't rain or we'll all be throwing paper mache and blobs of bog roll... then again could just lob em at the Nevielle idiot.

Weather report is good.

God this is mad ! I can just imagine the sight of thousands of blues turning up at the ground tomorrow with shopping bags full of toilet rolls and ticker tape, this really could look awesome, please make sure you are a part of it.

Would really set the scene for what could be a day that will be talked about for years to come ;)

hmm my dad tried to kill the idea, saying it wouldnt do anything if i cut a few sheets of A4 up...... how many sheets should i cut up??

Trigger said:
Ricster said:
Does anyone know how this is going down on Citymancs and Mancityfans?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... 19&t=31690</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=l3ooui3b3chjlne7hpk6stmqe6&topic=18204.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.ph ... ic=18204.0</a>

not as enthusiastic, but hopefully plenty will join in ;)

Seems like Mancityfans are up for it, but why oh why doesn't some of the comments on Citymancs surprise me?

Lucky i left there many moons a go. Wonder how the owners broken finger is now? :)<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:06 pm --<br /><br />
Mancityfans.net'er said:
hmm my dad tried to kill the idea, saying it wouldnt do anything if i cut a few sheets of A4 up...... how many sheets should i cut up??

Do as much as you want to mate, but as CFL has said before a sandwich bag would do for one person. A carrier bag full would be good though :)

If you run out of paper, i'd think about using some of you're dad's favourite books aor City programmes. He'll be more positive in the future im sure ;)

Mancityfans.net'er said:

As many as it takes to fill a carrier bag full mate at least - and fill one for your dad as well (if he is going to the game).

Watch your dads face when he sees this tomorrow, will be worth it ;)

Mancityfans.net'er said:

Cut up a few sheets and test it out in the living room mate and then see if he thinks a few sheet sheets wont do anything.

Do your best blue!

The Good Doctor said:
Mancityfans.net'er said:

Cut up a few sheets and test it out in the living room mate and then see if he thinks a few sheet sheets wont do anything.

Do your best blue!

I can picture the reaction now :)

Just updated my Facebook telling my city mates to get involved and am now sat ripping up blue and white paper. cant wait for tomorrow should be ace :) sat in east stand level 1 so cutting up and putting it in sandwich bags and gonna hand out cos quite a few kids sit near me so should be an awsome entrance

me & the kids have just cut up 40 sandwich bags full of sky blue ticker tape

masking taping them to seats in block 234

should be awesome - can't wait

blisters on me blisters as they say!

kudos to CFL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.