Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

F*** me. Just spent the whole night cutting up bits of blue and white paper and chucking paper rolls to unreavel them and then roll them up again. I'm bloody knackered. Should help me sleep tonight though.

Plenty to chuck and give out around North Stand level 2. Meeting up with Nick (City For Life) in the morning to put them out on seats so look out for them and you know what to do.

robsta said:
F*** me. Just spent the whole night cutting up bits of blue and white paper and chucking paper rolls to unreavel them and then roll them up again. I'm bloody knackered. Should help me sleep tonight though.

Plenty to chuck and give out around North Stand level 2. Meeting up with Nick (City For Life) in the morning to put them out on seats so look out for them and you know what to do.
Fair play to you all.. fkin Bonkers the lot of ya :)

cdc said:
I don't have any streamers because they'd be useless in 117.

I did print off 50 A4 posters of Welcome to Manchester which I'll be handing out, though.
im in your block. got 4 bog rolls to chuck. hope i see those posters mate

Me and the boy will be chucking 8 bog rolls from 326, not sure if they'll reach the pitch though!

I'm taking a load along tonight - I'll be in the pub in Kuala Lumpur mind, the rag muppets'll be most confused.

best take a hat being on the north stand lower!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.