Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

pride in battle said:
BlueRoscoe said:
anyone throwing them in the north stand? because im going to take a couple of bog rolls, but i don't want to look really stupid if i was the only person throwing a toilet roll. I did try getting some ticker tape but they wouldn't accept my card, but toilet roll will do the job. So yeh, anyone in the north stand throwing streamers/ticker tape/toilet roll?

YES!!
Yes mate. See earlier than the thread. We're in North stand and got streamers and paper. Meeting Nick at the ground and putting stuff out on other seats. So don't worry you definitely won't be on your own.

robsta said:
pride in battle said:
Yes mate. See earlier than the thread. We're in North stand and got streamers and paper. Meeting Nick at the ground and putting stuff out on other seats. So don't worry you definitely won't be on your own.

I've been having a dabble at the thread for a bit, nice one, i hope all the miserable bastards that are in our stand go along with it

this is gonna look amazing, lets raise the roof today i dont wanna hear one single rag fan in the ground lets be loud and proud for 90 mins even if they score lets still drown them out we need to be city's 12th man.......................c'mon city

thatsmyflag said:
this is gonna look amazing, lets raise the roof today i dont wanna hear one single rag fan in the ground lets be loud and proud for 90 mins even if they score lets still drown them out we need to be city's 12th man.......................c'mon city
agreed. singing voices at the ready. bringin my bog rolls to the game aswell. nice

Watching it on Sky - didn't see a single streamer.

a big well done to everyone who brought things to throw today, so much effort must have been put in to cut up the paper etc and well done to everyone for doing so, stewards on the gates were a bit shitty, telling my i wasnt allowed to take my bog rolls in, so had to find a gate i could sneak em in. Hope people got some good videos of it because from where we were, it seemed to go really well, apart from it was slightly early imo :P

Sorry guys but all sky viewers saw was approx 3 streamers thrown in the North/East corner and a few flutters of paper before the players came out, then they went to ads. Once back all we saw was a guy with a big sucker/blower? trying to get pieces of paper off the pitch.

it went quite well if im honest, there were a few people throwing it to early which then lead to others also throwung it early, but from inside the ground it looked good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.