Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

Trigger said:
Congratulations to all who are joining in, to the rest of you Boo Hiss ;)

I sit too far back on EL2, I'd probably crown a Blue or two if I tried to throw anything. Got two flags though!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...Throw em HIGH and OUT!!

anyone throwing them in the north stand? because im going to take a couple of bog rolls, but i don't want to look really stupid if i was the only person throwing a toilet roll. I did try getting some ticker tape but they wouldn't accept my card, but toilet roll will do the job. So yeh, anyone in the north stand throwing streamers/ticker tape/toilet roll?

BlueRoscoe said:
anyone throwing them in the north stand? because im going to take a couple of bog rolls, but i don't want to look really stupid if i was the only person throwing a toilet roll. I did try getting some ticker tape but they wouldn't accept my card, but toilet roll will do the job. So yeh, anyone in the north stand throwing streamers/ticker tape/toilet roll?

YES!!

pride in battle said:
BlueRoscoe said:

YES!!

Right, see you there!

Just finished shredding all the glossy stuff that fell out of this weeks papers,going to launch from North level 2. The cleaners are going to earn their money this week!
Be loud,be proud,be the noisy neighbours from hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.