Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

It was pretty good where i was in the East Stand level 2. But i couldn't get a feel for how it looked overall. Can anyone from the other side of the ground paint the picture for us?

Tricky_Trev said:
It was pretty good where i was in the East Stand level 2. But i couldn't get a feel for how it looked overall. Can anyone from the other side of the ground paint the picture for us?

We sit in CB level 2. It looked like the North West corner had a fair amount, but it seemed to start a little too early. A lot of streamers from East level 3, and IMO they looked really good. Best bit was North East corner area, as the sun was on it and the paper was flickering in the sunlight - looked ace!

it rained down on us in 111....looked amazing from where i was in the middle of it all....my congrats to the organisers of this it worked a treat :)

Definetly for me the north stand was the best. I got a few bags in and handed some to kids in and around the stadium. Sat in 231, all the seats and the floor was covered in ticker tape. The result wasn't great yes, but the ticker tape looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Shame sky didn't get any coverage of it but it was still fantastic.

Well done CFL. Classic threads please?

I was in the North Stand 132, looked great from there. Well done to all who put the effort in.

we need Ticker Tape for the spurs game. night game as well, it will look quality in the flood light.

people were throwing a bit too early (and through half-time?), but: well done, lads...did us proud. you took a chance and succeeded.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5jnUgkWhw[/youtube]

It looked great, not as many bog rolls and streamers as I expected tho apparently some weren't allowed in.
We threw a couple and loads of ticker tape from NS level 1 behind the goal but seemed to be the only one's, Loads came from above us tho.

I thought the club were supposed to be doin summat which was a secret.. what happened to that..? bit too secretive I think..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.