Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

Uber Blues said:
tcbrunty said:
Im in 2nd tier 302, going down to asda for a few rolls!! Might even put the shredder into overdrive tonight too!

Its going to look amazing!

Ripped paper is better, shreaded paper will just look like a birds nest falling from the top tier. Either that or Kevin Keegans old hair dooo. Good luck though bring plenty!

Good shout!

Those extra streamers i was hoping for have only just been dispatched this morning after paying an extra £4.95 for delivery in 1-2 days on Wed.

Amazon about to get a finger full!

If you type 'Argentina 1978 ticker tape' inyo google, you will see a picture of that atmosphere. Dont know how to put it on here though. Lokks amazing. This is gonna be brilliant if it comes off.

Got a ream of Blue and a ream of white paper, i am cutting it up in my lunch hour, nobody told me about the blisters from the scissors. :(

joe salford said:
If you type 'Argentina 1978 ticker tape' inyo google, you will see a picture of that atmosphere. Dont know how to put it on here though. Lokks amazing. This is gonna be brilliant if it comes off.

This 1?

_1647075_arg_fans2_as.jpg

-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:29 pm --

Chid said:
Got a ream of Blue and a ream of white paper, i am cutting it up in my lunch hour, nobody told me about the blisters from the scissors. :(

Be careful with scissors, they can be dangerous.

scissors-in-skull-xray-300x235.jpg

scissors_1376875c.jpg
<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 pm --<br /><br />22 in total Nick. Give you a bell tomorrow.

Ricster said:
joe salford said:

This 1?

_1647075_arg_fans2_as.jpg

-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:29 pm --

Chid said:

Be careful with scissors, they can be dangerous.

scissors-in-skull-xray-300x235.jpg

scissors_1376875c.jpg

Do you think they used industrial fans to throw out that much ??

CFL when is everybody supposed to throw the streamers and ticker tape? when all the players are out?

CFL when is everybody supposed to throw the streamers and ticker tape? when the captains first come out or when the last player is out?

I have just shredded a few reams of white and blue paper and made a full bin bag of blue and white confetti - am going to split it into individual bags to distribute tomorrow!!

COME ON CITY

I assume you will all have more than one handful! Take 10 or so, with a couple of seconds in between will last you from captains coming out to the handshake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.