NEYMAR DA SILVA
ALEXANDRE PATO
EDINSON CAVANI
LOÏC RÉMY
MAURO ZÁRATE
IVAN DŽONI
+ Ricster's Tips
I didnt really mean personel wise

Tevez should go and we need to bring in a fourth choice striker.

He can NOT be world class. Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko are the first choice strikers and talk of Van Persie or Torres or Benzema is ridiculous. You can't keep four players of that quality happy, it's impossible.

Our fourth choice striker must be either young or old. A striker in his peak just won't work. For a young striker, Guidetti could be it if he does well at Feyenoord. Harry Bunn could possibly step up. Or we could sign a promising youngster, e.g Hoilett, not someone already world class like Neymar. The other option we have is to buy someone over 30. Someone like van Nistelrooy. Other options would be Miroslav Klose or Raul.

Personally, I'd buy Klose or Raul and bring Guidetti back in January. I'd put him on loan in the Premiership until the end of the season to get him used to English football. That way, he could be in the first team plans next season.

Having Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Klose/Raul and Guidetti as our forwards next season would be very, very good imo.

Would anyone have Anelka back? He's getting up there in years. He'd have company with the likes of Clichy and Nasri. He's been a bit disillusioned by getting picked over. But unless he wants to play midtable or at a lesser league he will have no choice but to sit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqO1IqUEHnk[/youtube]

I would go for this guy!

Very skilled, a great athlete (speed and leaping ability), can play on the wing, from what i have seen great movement off the ball and his finishing is very solid

Think Jesus Navas could be a good solution. He is a fast winger who can also play up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.